Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

13 Good

About Foek

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

317 profile views
  1. If you still have your foreign license then get a international for your return to Thailand. The international you can convert to a Thai after the testing mentioned above.
  2. open up the country for your own people first. i am sitting here with 2 children annoying the hell out of me. Swimming Pools , waterfalls and other parks and schools should be opened now!
  3. you don't need medical for extension
  4. He also asked foreigners residing in Thailand to help spread the word about the country’s readiness. We are still waiting for that special id card so we dont have to pay inflated prices at national parks so we can promote domestic travels.
  • Create New...