Brazilian drug trafficking suspect swallows 100 packs of cocaine

webfact

1 minute ago, maeab101 said:

here you go originaly known as "yama" horse medicine. To make horses pull heavy loads. Such as opium in the golden triangle.

Screenshot_20170911-112130.png

I guess you do know what your talking about mate! I did not know they used it for horse's, To pull heavy loads. Learn something new every day.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Happy enough said:

i was actually wondering where that tip off might have come from ie foreign law enforcement but as someone stated earlier i guess he could have raised suspicions with the cabin crew. not eating, sweating, irritable that kind of stuff. either way good result for the nigerians as they wouldn't want real coke on the market in bkk whilst they sell there crushed up yaba for the same price

White powder mixed with crashed purple/lilac tablets. I doubt it.

5 hours ago, SABloke said:

A "tip off" :whistling: The most likely way that anyone would know about drugs being smuggled is if they were somehow involved. :coffee1:

5 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

ANY food is better than airline food.

Especially Ethiopian Food !!!

Edited by Nong Khai Man

56 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

don't do drugs mate. and yes, it is flavored and that sweet candy flavour is purposely put in it to get kids hooked. by the way if you really are smoking that <deleted> you need to have a strong word with yourself.

I have been here 25 years, And yes Its a red pill. And they dont sweeten it for children. Thats a myth. Because its smoked. not taken oraly. 

6 minutes ago, wow64 said:

All Brazilians should be checked 99.9% of them are drug mules

If 99.9% of brazilians are drug mules, that means just 0.01% of Brazilians are cultivating enough drugs for the other 99.9% to mule?  And you can subtract a few Neymars from that as well, because they sure don't need the money.

I call bs on your statistical competence, sir.

Just now, dfdgfdfdgs said:

If 99.9% of brazilians are drug mules, that means just 0.01% of Brazilians are cultivating enough drugs for the other 99.9% to mule?  And you can subtract a few Neymars from that as well, because they sure don't need the money.

I call bs on your statistical competence, sir.

Your math is totally wrong hence why you think its BS. 99.9% of Brazilians on flights are drug mulls sorry partly my fault I should have been clearer. Put this into your equation.

92% of people can make up statistics 8% of people know this. 

Edited by wow64

53 minutes ago, ovi1kanobi said:

I have been here 25 years, And yes Its a red pill. And they dont sweeten it for children. Thats a myth. Because its smoked. not taken oraly. 

most are flavored. when smoked they often have sweet or even chocolate flavors. it is not a myth, what has taking it orally or smoking it got to do with anything? when smoked the flavor is similar to candy. it's not a myth they do this, it is a fact. and once again, the pills come in many different colors and flavors.

1 hour ago, ovi1kanobi said:

by the way your date of birth is 1987? and you say you have been here for 25 years. so you came to thailand when you were 5 then, is that correct? or is my math wrong?

8 hours ago, Toshiba66 said:

This is almost worthy of a Darwin Award.

You have to be totally brain dead to do this kind of thing.

I wonder where the drugs were headed? Here do you think? Or on to Australia or somewhere like that.

Tip off given by Australia as cheaper to keep these scum bags in a rats nest here in Thailand than a 5 star gaol in Australia :-)

Now this is really clear!...no suspicions of the Thai cops having set him up or planted the drugs as he ingested the shit!

European Criminal Justice manifests leniency to these simple transporters called "mules"....consequently, the leniency encourages others to try their luck....

Why not be a bit more harsh in the sentencing even for "mules?"

One could doubt that few would take the risk to transport drugs,  should the sentence be of a very, very extreme nature!

Drugs kill....no mercy for those who indulge in this business! (despite the fact that so much money is involved at the highest levels, it will never Stop)

Edited by observer90210

I have never heard of "yaba" but I have some limited experience with methamphetamine 30 years ago in California. I was a wannabe crack chemist lol, (I could  get another "hit" processing the rinse water or better yet resins from a pipe from an evenings activity). In Calif I saw 2 types of crystal meth, there was the white crystalline and the brown/tan colored "peanut butter" I noticed the peanut butter addicts were usually more psychotic and had more  facial scabs from "digging the bugs from their skin" In my experiences from "mental health facilities" many tweakers, (street name for meth addicts) were diagnosed as schizophrenics. I knew one small girl in AZ that was so out of it she tackled 2 cops jumping from a garage rooftop. After a week in a MH facility I visited her & she was still in lala land. She only tweaked for about six months. But tweaked heavy during that time. 

Any person cutting meth with candy to addict children or adolescents is worse than a child molester in my opinion. 

In my experience most hard core tweakers would slam it (inject IV) and injections with sugar based candy would destroy a liver and kidneys fast. 

16 hours ago, maeab101 said:

By the way crushed up yaba is is red. Cocaine is white. Hard to pass off for the same drug. 

Some cocaine has a pinkish to brownish tint before being cut. The purer white coke was likely cut with manitol (baby laxitive)

Edited by Grumpy Duck
The cat

Screenshot_20170911-145504.thumb.png.3c3222fc80b9873e29c212ae6582d288.pngScreenshot_20170911-145504.thumb.png.3c3222fc80b9873e29c212ae6582d288.png

7 hours ago, Grumpy Duck said:

I have never heard of "yaba" but I have some limited experience with methamphetamine 30 years ago in California. I was a wannabe crack chemist lol, (I could  get another "hit" processing the rinse water or better yet resins from a pipe from an evenings activity). In Calif I saw 2 types of crystal meth, there was the white crystalline and the brown/tan colored "peanut butter" I noticed the peanut butter addicts were usually more psychotic and had more  facial scabs from "digging the bugs from their skin" In my experiences from "mental health facilities" many tweakers, (street name for meth addicts) were diagnosed as schizophrenics. I knew one small girl in AZ that was so out of it she tackled 2 cops jumping from a garage rooftop. After a week in a MH facility I visited her & she was still in lala land. She only tweaked for about six months. But tweaked heavy during that time. 

Any person cutting meth with candy to addict children or adolescents is worse than a child molester in my opinion. 

In my experience most hard core tweakers would slam it (inject IV) and injections with sugar based candy would destroy a liver and kidneys fast. 

Thats why they dont do it. the candy myth is urban legend. LOL

Edited by maeab101

• 1 month later...