I need to use my brazilian retirement pension to achieve the 800000 Thb to get my visa extension,what do I need to do ?

I am brazilian ,64 yo, I receive ,every month,at my brazilian bank ,and withdraw it here at any ATM, my brazilian retirement pension.

I am staying in Thailand using  a non immig visa ,   based on retirement  , issued in Brazil and I want to get a visa extension for 1 more year.

I do not have the 800000 thb but I can reach that ammount if I use my pension.

My retirement pension document,is written in portuguese ,is dated from Jan/2012 and I have a english translation done by a brazilian  sworn translator.

What do I need to do ? What documents ?I think I need to take these documents to a brazilian Embassy , but I do not know what they need to do.

I thank you in advance to help me to sort this out.

Have a good day and thanks.

Isac

Since you have a OA long stay visa you will not have to apply for an extension for more than a year.

Looking at a earlier topic you did it appears you got your visa in January of this year. What is the enter before date on your visa?

All you need to do is leave and re-enter the country to get a new one year entry on or before the enter before date and and get a new one year entry.

After the enter before date you will need to get a re-entry permit to keep the remainder of that one year entry valid when you re-enter the country.

When you apply for the extension you will have to get a letter from the Brazil embassy stating your monthly income. You should contact them to find out what they require. Website here: http://bangkok.itamaraty.gov.br/en-us/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tonray said:

The Brazilian embassy needs to certify your income. A letter from them stating that you receive x amount per month. 

...next is the translation and legalisation (by Consular Department / Thai Foreign Ministry) of the document already certified by the Brazilian Embassy