Watana denies ‘creating chaos’ with Facebook post on missing plaque

snoop1130

Watana denies ‘creating chaos’ with Facebook post on missing plaque

00c793783d26495647842a3fcdbe97c9.jpeg

File photo : Watana

Watana Muangsuk, the core leader of the Pheu Thai Party, has denied he intended to create chaos among the public when he posted statements on Facebook regarding a plague that went missing from the Royal Plaza which marked the Siamese Revolution of 1932.

Watana appeared in court on Monday with his lawyer for a review of his testimony following prosecutors’ charges that included a violation of the Computer Act.

He said he was innocent of the allegation relating to the missing plaque.

In his posting, he called for the government to find the thief immediately otherwise the government might be regarded as being an accomplice in the theft.

Watana was a former Commerce Minister under the government of Yingluck Shinawatra.

He told the court he would defend the allegation. A meeting of both sides to review the evidence was set for December 18.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30328864

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-10-9

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

"Watana Muangsuk, the core leader of the Pheu Thai Party, has denied he intended to create chaos among the public when he posted statements on Facebook regarding a plague that went missing..."

I would be worried too.

I am more worried with the use of "a" instead of "the"..

12 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

"Watana Muangsuk, the core leader of the Pheu Thai Party, has denied he intended to create chaos among the public when he posted statements on Facebook regarding a plague that went missing..."

I would be worried too.

It is a plaque, not the plague.......spell check could not have caught your error. LOL

13 minutes ago, Bigfarang1948 said:

It is a plaque, not the plague.......spell check could not have caught your error. LOL

Unfortunately for you, NCC1701A caught the original typo by The Nation and posted it.:thumbsup:

".. regarding a plague that went missing from the Royal Plaza which marked the Siamese Revolution of 1932."

Spell check catches misspelt words, this  (plague) was not one.

On 10/10/2017 at 8:56 AM, Katipo said:

I've always found it fascinating how the original crime is always considered less important in the eyes of the law than is the words of those who draw attention to it.

Some might say it depends on who the perpetrator was...I couldn't possibly comment.