Khon kaen internet services good bad or?

Rc2702

We have been recommended true for internet where we are moving to in tambon ped near airport in khon kaen but I'm not convinced yet.

My phone is AIS and I've noticed problems a lot on my visits round that specific area.

My 3g true dongle works pretty well but does seem to time out regularly,  especially when using a VPN.

I have seen a local fibre optic supplier called sinet but checked up on this brand and found TV content supporting the belief it is not up to scratch. 

If you are in khon kaen or even better in tambon ped and can solemnly swear by your provider or have a tip on how to measure a providers effectiveness before I commit to 12 months. I'd love to hear your experiences good and bad.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Rc2702

I live in a village not far from airport. Kokfunpong Villages for 7yrs. I have tried 2 major ones which for ever kept turning off.

i changed to TRUE 4 yrs ago and the best thing I had ever done. I have found TRUE excellent very little times going down, and very quick to come if a fault.

21 minutes ago, Sirbergan said:

I'm very satisfied with my 200Mbps fibre optic line from 3bb. I have used them for several years in both Roi Et and Khon Kaen, rarely any issues.

Thanks for this. What is monthly cost and installation fee if you have info please?

Just now, shaurene said:

I live in a village not far from airport. Kokfunpong Villages for 7yrs. I have tried 2 major ones which for ever kept turning off.

i changed to TRUE 4 yrs ago and the best thing I had ever done. I have found TRUE excellent very little times going down, and very quick to come if a fault.

What package is it please shaurene and is this a tv internet package? Cost?