Trump says North Korea's Kim insulted him by calling him 'old'

webfact

Is no one surprised or shocked that Trump says he wants to be Kim’s friend? I mean, why would any American president ever want to be friends with that psycho mass murderer? But then again, Trump is best buddies with Putin and Duterte and the likes as well. Or at least, he wants to be ...

11 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Is no one surprised or shocked that Trump says he wants to be Kim’s friend? I mean, why would any American president ever want to be friends with that psycho mass murderer? But then again, Trump is best buddies with Putin and Duterte and the likes as well. Or at least, he wants to be ...

I do not think that Trump meant that he wants to be personal friends with Kim , what he meant was that Trump didnt want any hostilities between the USA and NK 

21 hours ago, NumbNut said:

He should have thrown a few '<deleted>' in just to be sure

45 deserves a few "nick names" he loves giving them to others so "turn around if fair play." Right? Wonder what nicknames he will/would be given besides old or fat?

fat face big mouth.jpg

20 hours ago, DM07 said:

Oh...I see...so "little rocket- man" was a compliment!

Got it!

I am so baffled by anyone, still defending this moron...

I'd say 45 defenders HATE issues Dems. stand for e.g. equal rights, choice, morality etc. more than they dislike liars, corrupt leaders, KKK, etc. 

45's love.jpg

14 hours ago, newnative said:

But it's ok for his hand-picked Secretary of State to call him a moron.

Humnnnnn wonder if 45 picked him or did Putin. 45 didn't know Tillerson before he nominated him. Putin knew him well and even gave him a prestigious (in corrupt Russia) medal.

6 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

Where was any shock when the misfit in office said: I would be honored to meet Un.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiN-5nx6bzXAhULqo8KHfxPDTsQtwIIMDAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2Fvideos%2Fpolitics%2F2017%2F05%2F01%2Ftrump-honored-to-meet-kim-jong-un-duterte-invite-acosta-pkg-tsr.cnn&usg=AOvVaw0OBmkZoPKQ64pKG_eLP4mJ

1 hour ago, mrwebb8825 said:

You guys think you can keep this up for the next 7 years and 3 months? :coffee1:

That presumes he will be president that long. Let's take it as it comes, OK? I can say the chances trump will change into something acceptable are ZERO. 

That presumes he will be president that long. Let's take it as it comes, OK? I can say the chances trump will change into something acceptable are ZERO. 

Well, the fake news media mocked him and didn't gave him a chance to win the election.

Somnamna when you watch too much CNN and other commie channels. Sometime is funny, but not everyday. Come on.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Well, the fake news media mocked him and didn't gave him a chance to win the election.

Somnamna when you watch too much CNN and other commie channels. Sometime is funny, but not everyday. Come on.

CNN is not fake news nor communist. Please stop posting such trollish lies. Yes I know the potus does the same. That is why many see him as the troll in chief.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

CNN is not fake news. Please stop posting such trollish lies. Yes I know the potus does the same. That is why many see him as the troll in chief.

Check project Veritas. Caught on video. The entire Trump Russia story was a nothing burger.

http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/28/cnns-van-jones-calls-russia-story-nothing-burger-l/

Check also the other undercover videos.

American Pravda: 'Project Veritas' Catches CNN Producer Admitting Russia Story Is "Mostly Bullshit," "About Ratings"

But up to you. Hate is bad for your health.

Check project Veritas. Caught on video. The entire Trump Russia story was a nothing burger.

http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/28/cnns-van-jones-calls-russia-story-nothing-burger-l/

Check also the other undercover videos.

But up to you. Hate is bad for your health.

Gaslighting is worse.

49 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

From James O’Keefe?  The same James O’Keefe who has been caught intentionally quote-mining videos and who has a criminal record from an effort to illegally infiltrate a Democratic senator’s office?  That James O’Keefe?  I suppose next you'll be quoting Roy Moore as an expert on family values.

From James O’Keefe?  The same James O’Keefe who has been caught intentionally quote-mining videos and who has a criminal record from an effort to illegally infiltrate a Democratic senator’s office?  That James O’Keefe?  I suppose next you'll be quoting Roy Moore as an expert on family values.

Watch his videos. They speak for themself. Or you just continue to ignore the truth and start ignorant. Easy as that.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk