Places that serve bean based meals?

Hal65

As a meat avoider, beans are a great staple for their protein content. But when I'm out and about it's hard to find places that serve them. Anything will do, including rice and beans, chilis, or other variations. Anyone know a place that serves beans preferably near Buakao or the other parallel roads south of Klang?

Do you eat at home? I like beans, myself. There's a huge array of bean choices in tins at the supermarkets. I started cooking at home a couple of years ago so I could put nutritious beans (and other things missing from my food intake) in my diet. But I'm still a meat eater, not avoider.

On 11/20/2017 at 12:28 PM, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

Do you eat at home? I like beans, myself. There's a huge array of bean choices in tins at the supermarkets. I started cooking at home a couple of years ago so I could put nutritious beans (and other things missing from my food intake) in my diet. But I'm still a meat eater, not avoider.

Hello, I would like to follow your steps, can you tell me what is good to eat ? Thanks.

12 hours ago, EcigAmateur said:

Hello, I would like to follow your steps, can you tell me what is good to eat ? Thanks.

I'm not sure what you are asking. As always, Google has charts for nutrition comparison of the legume (beans) class. As for the larger question of what to eat, the answer is a balanced diet every day. Pattaya has a very large selection of all classes of food. I tend to buy a lot of imported vegetables though, as I believe they still have the many good nutrients.