Son comes home to find both parents shot dead

rooster59

Son comes home to find both parents shot dead 

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GP8f6RsJd4riY5a5O1.jpg
Image: Thai Rath

A Bangkok man returned home after work to the family house in Bang Khun Thian last night to find his father and mother both dead from gunshot wounds.

His father had killed his mother and then turned the gun on himself, it appears.

The son told police that his parents argued frequently over business dealings.

Saemkham district police arrived with Por Teck Tung foundation medics and found the pair dead. Laemthong, 77, was in a chair with a .38 gun still in his right hand. Aree, 58, was on a sofa nearby.

They were husband and wife, reported Sanook.

Neighbors heard three shots then after some time a fourth rang out. No one thought the shots came from that house.

The incident happened in Soi Thian Thalee 20 in the south western Bangkok suburb.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-13

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvOTkxLzQ5NTc3NzQvMC5qcGc=.jpg

58 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

Neighbors heard three shots then after some time a fourth rang out. No one thought the shots came from that house.

No , do not interfere , do not call the police , do nothing...and just wait. Thainess at work . 

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Up tomorrow - son arrested for murder : after no money for video games and alcohol.

Could be , but if mum is 58 the son could 40 , he works and maybe a bit old for video games.  BUT , you could be spot on , so many weird deaths here every day and we seldom read all about it.

19 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Up tomorrow - son arrested for murder : after no money for video games and alcohol.

Such a stupid post as this amazes me.

You obviously have no idea what happened or even bothered to read the OP.

Of course it may be your attempt at humour and if so it falls flat on its face.

Two people are dead, a son has lost his parents and you try to make a joke out of it.

8 hours ago, billd766 said:

Such a stupid post as this amazes me.

You obviously have no idea what happened or even bothered to read the OP.

Of course it may be your attempt at humour and if so it falls flat on its face.

Two people are dead, a son has lost his parents and you try to make a joke out of it.

No, not at all. Happens all the time here. Wait and see....

How can people state things like this and think it is normal? Neighbors heard three shots then after some time a fourth rang out. I like to know my neighbors, so if shots are ringing out I think I would want to know what is going on.

On 1/12/2018 at 11:31 PM, balo said:

No , do not interfere , do not call the police , do nothing...and just wait. Thainess at work . 

sick, just sick.  Understandable the more I learn about the country but still sick.  Call 911 or 511 or whatever.  But I bet the cops would not come out to investigate anyway.

7 hours ago, pieeyed said:

How can people state things like this and think it is normal? Neighbors heard three shots then after some time a fourth rang out. I like to know my neighbors, so if shots are ringing out I think I would want to know what is going on.

So if you heard gunshots from your neighbours house you would rush in to see what was happening?

Braver man than me you are Gunga Din.

46 minutes ago, overherebc said:

So if you heard gunshots from your neighbours house you would rush in to see what was happening?

Braver man than me you are Gunga Din.

Yes, rushing in at the time is probably not the best course but after a short period of no activity go in then. DON'T NOT EVER GO IN, you could maybe save a life or two! And let the Police know you are going in.

Edited by lvr181
Additional comment

22 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Yes, rushing in at the time is probably not the best course but after a short period of no activity go in then. DON'T NOT EVER GO IN, you could maybe save a life or two! And let the Police know you are going in.

First thing and proper thing the police will tell you is stay out of it and wait till they arrive. Who knows what kind of mess you are going to make or what you will disturb by going where you are not wanted or needed.

Might be some nutter sitting down having a cigarette after the shooting and you can take a wild guess what's going to happen to you when you walk through the door.

Edited by overherebc

23 minutes ago, overherebc said:

First thing and proper thing the police will tell you is stay out of it and wait till they arrive. Who knows what kind of mess you are going to make or what you will disturb by going where you are not wanted or needed.

Might be some nutter sitting down having a cigarette after the shooting and you can take a wild guess what's going to happen to you when you walk through the door.

Don't drive (or travel on Thai roads) either, because you are likely to be a road trauma statistic. :whistling:

I understand what you say but there are just somethings in life you should do. Find a way to help those in need, not a reason why you cannot help. A good decision, on time, is better than a brilliant decision too late.

Edited by lvr181
Amended comment

1 hour ago, lvr181 said:

Don't drive (or travel on Thai roads) either, because you are likely to be a road trauma statistic. :whistling:

I understand what you say but there are just somethings in life you should do. Find a way to help those in need, not a reason why you cannot help. A good decision, on time, is better than a brilliant decision too late.

A good decision can only be made if and when you are aware of all the facts.

The only fact you would be aware of in this situation is that someone is firing a gun next door.

That is not enough to decide on what to do apart from call the emergency services.

By the time a 'domestic' has turned to gunfire all reason and clear thinking has gone from those involved in the situation.

Oz friend told me a story where a guy interfered in a husband wife 'blue' at a party and knocked out the husband.

The guy came around and drove off only to return with a shotgun and started shooting at the roof of the house of the guy who knocked him out.

'Domestics, stay out of them' is a good decision.