Watch your debit card

Fallangpakwan

No doubt this topic has been run previously,anyway last December 27th while waiting for my laptop to get some repairs I went to Krungsri Bank branch to get my expiring card replaced. On the way home decided to use it at a Lotus Express outlet and as has happened before the girl swiped it in one machine but it didn't work so put in another and it paid the 465baht charge. I usually use my BBL card so decided this time to check my Krungsri acct online and saw that I had been charged twice 465baht. Went to the Lotus store next day and a guy there filled in some form and made a heap of phonecalls I think to their bank BBL.Was told it would take awhile to be straightened out; reported it to my Krungsri branch who called me yesterday 18Jan to say it would take 45 days.

The same happened to me at a Toyota service last year to the tune of 9000baht or so and they reversed that in about 3 days, I had used my BBL card there and maybe Toyota use BBL too; but maybe the Krungsri/BBL interface at Lotus isn't the same.

Have seen my card and other peoples, put through different readers on quite a few occasions,maybe happened to me before and I have never picked it up so from now on I will be looking very carefully at my accounts.