Cop finds 200 meth tablets in Thai man’s anus then poses with his bum

webfact

Cop finds 200 meth tablets in Thai man’s anus then poses with his bum

By Coconuts Bangkok 

cc.jpg

Photo: Sanook

Following a tip, police in northern Phayao province searched a local man and found over 200 methamphetamine tablets (yaba) hidden in his rectum.

After conducting a standard body search on Pattapong Chaimongkol, 27, police did not find anything, but after the man continued to act suspicious, police asked him to pull down his underwear.

They found a blue plastic bag stuffed in his bum. Inside were a total of 203 yaba tablets.

Full story:  https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/cop-finds-200-meth-tablets-thai-mans-anus-poses-bum/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2018-01-22

"Your Honor, earlier that day I went to have my anus lasered at a clinic I found on Facebook. They must have put the yaba in my butt, I didn't even notice, I was so numb."

or

"I swear, on my honor, Your Honor, the bum gun did it. I believe the plumbers who fixed my water tank today did hide their stash in there. And when I went to use the sprayer after I've done my business, it must have delivered the pills into my unsuspecting and trusting rectum."

Isn't 'it' one crime/rule for all, or ill Coconuts get in trouble with the cComputer Crimes Act?

An individual would be in strife for doing 'UnderBooby'/'UnderCleavage shots;

which means that 'UnderBooty' would similarly affect the braincells of any Somchai viewing it...

or? - are UnderBooty shots actually Gender Specific? 

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

I wonder whether the end users will savor of the peculiar aroma and flavors

emanating from those tablets while consuming them...

Maybe it becomes a premium product and commands a higher price, like with weasel coffee. 

1 hour ago, crazykopite said:

hope the cop washed his hands before having his dinner

No need, only staff from the restaurant needs to wash their hands after use of the toilet. He isn't staff of the restaurant.

Average Thai only wash hands before doing a pee pee so their little willy won't get dirty !

Edited by PAIBKK