Arsenal

MiG16

irH1PTWgctUBv.jpg

Sort of looks as if Arsenal come out heavily on top.

Oh yes, of course, it was all part of a master plan. laugh.png

Very unfortunate caricature and photo shot of Wenger is thatxshock1.gif.pagespeed.ic.Q3XOm0fuQs.png

I did read that Levy called Perez when he heard that Ozil could be going to Arsenal stating he wasn't happy because Spurs apparently inquired about Ozil as part of the Bale deal but were told no. Going to go and try and find the article again now.

Todays Daily Mail.

We got Mesut Ozil We got Mesut Ozil!

1d6a7bda-a32e-48c2-84bb-68ed075fe01c.gif

Must be one of the ladyboy's of Bangkok on their tour....

That's me on a flush night in bangers smokie biggrin.png care to partake?

Actually I think that's me at Billboard after consuming copious amounts of vodka and sambucca.

I wish the bloody mamasan wouldn't keep giving me free ones, but I think I have an idea why she does it.

thumbsup.gif

We got Mesut Ozil We got Mesut Ozil!

Posted Image

Must be one of the ladyboy's of Bangkok on their tour....

That's me on a flush night in bangers smokie Posted Image care to partake? 

I have licked champagne off the nipple Nads....but I suppose I could be persuaded.

You in Bamgers or Patters weekend of 13/14 Dec then?

Its time we got this little piss up organised methinks. :D

Dam_n, must be that English autumn weather kicking in!

Was looking forward to seeing our new guy get a start tonight. I specially scouted Hat Jomtien last night for a Sports Bar with no luck. Just screens on silent with below average beer bar girls interrupting and want to 'go you long lem'. Can't be 'avin that during an Arsenal game (and my wife might object if I pitched back up with onetongue.png ).

Will have to drive up to Sodom & Gomorrah in a couple of hours and watch the game at Witherspoons in soi Bukao

Game over ...good result.

Maybe some of Manures luck is coming our way this season?

Man of the match for me was Flamini.

The guy never stopped running and made some crucial stops and brilliant passes under pressure, well done that man!

Can't see how you can see past Ramsey. Did all of the above and scored two crackers.

Sagna was giving me the usual nightmares, hope BFG is back for the CL game.

Ozil would have started with three assists today if Walcott wasn't such a one-dimensional arse.

• Like 1

Can't see how you can see past Ramsey. Did all of the above and scored two crackers.

Sagna was giving me the usual nightmares, hope BFG is back for the CL game.

Ozil would have started with three assists today if Walcott wasn't such a one-dimensional arse.

Early second half, Sunderland came back into the game slightly, thought all those missed Walcott chances might cost you!!

Arsenal were well worth the 3 points. Should have been 3 or 4 up by half-time.

Sunderland came back into it second half. Horrendous double error by referee Atkinson, first to blow without allowing a clear advantage, and then to not send off Sagna for what was clearly a undeniable goalscoring opportunity. Actually, Atkinson should have sent himself off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity!

Two cracking goals from Ramsay and the new ugly addition from the Adams family looked useful.

Arsenal were well worth the 3 points. Should have been 3 or 4 up by half-time.

Sunderland came back into it second half. Horrendous double error by referee Atkinson, first to blow without allowing a clear advantage, and then to not send off Sagna for what was clearly a undeniable goalscoring opportunity. Actually, Atkinson should have sent himself off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity!

Two cracking goals from Ramsay and the new ugly addition from the Adams family looked useful.

I agree with you about Atkinson's blunder, he blew up far too quickly considering it was one on one. Having blown up, yes it certainly was a goal scoring opportunity, because he scored! However, as you said, Arsenal should have wrapped it up in the first half, some of their football was outstanding.

• Like 1

If that was the performance of a young German who is too obsessed by woman to focus properly on his game and fight for his place in the Real side my name is Chubby Ancelotti or Vanker Perez.

Errr 90% of 23 year olds are obsessed by women?

• Like 1