Question on online driving test for license

Hello all:

There is a popular online site (http://thaidriving.info) that shows many of the questions that are supposedly on the Theory test for the Thai driving license. One illustration shows different "parking" examples with the correct answer being the two cars parked "head-in" in adjacent diagonal parking spaces; like you would find in a Tesco-Lotus parking lot.

A few questions later, the same question is put forth with this same example, I described above, as an option, but this time it's not the correct answer. The answer this time, for allowable parking, is an illustration showing a car parked in small section of closely spaced diagonal white lines on the right hand side of the road.

This is very confusing and think people taking the test have been tripped up by it. From what I've read online regarding "parking,"  areas marked with white diagonal lines are areas designated for motorcycles.

Has anyone noticed this discrepancy ?  I have to take this test tomorrow and would prefer not to get wrong.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

DH

http://thaidriving.info 

https://chiangmaibuddy.com/thai-driving-license-exam-test-questions/

Do you refer to the picture below, Q21?

Yes, it is another example where these English language questions are plain wrong/confusing.

Even though answer 3 would be correct:

the solutions that are written in Thai at the end of the pdf say that number 1 is correct.

That something is wrong, is indicated by the fact that the pointer goes to 3 and the bold text is 1.

q21.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ

I cant give you a 100% certain answer, but my method was switching off the brain (Thai style) and rely on the bold print and entry in the solution list.

If you have 45 or more, don't try to argue, no price to win :biggrin:

Edited by KhunBENQ

I like this even better.

Again, switch off brain, select "3" if this Q..1570 (second pic.) comes up. It does not even have the correct answer for the sign. :cheesy::cheesy:

q1508.jpg

q1570.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ

28 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

I cant give you a 100% certain answer, but my method was switching off the brain (Thai style) and rely on the bold print and entry in the solution list.

If you have 45 or more, don't try to argue, no price to win :biggrin:

Thanks!  At least I know I'm not going crazy... So what you're saying is: Go with the answers given on the online test (even though incorrect), if you want them to be graded as "correct" on the actual test that counts. Right?  

3 hours ago, davhend25 said:

Right?

Yes.

I guess you also know the questions in PDF format (3 files)?

There you see the "correct" answers at the bottom of the documents written in Thai script.

And for this Q21 (1638) it shows "1" as the "correct" answer :biggrin:

q21_1638.jpg

55 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Yes.

I guess you also know the questions in PDF format (3 files)?

There you see the "correct" answers at the bottom of the documents written in Thai script.

And for this Q21 (1638) it shows "1" as the "correct" answer :biggrin:

q21_1638.jpg

Thanks for your helpful information!  If I can pass this test it's on to the practical driving test.  Thanks again! 

5 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Yes, it is another example where these English language questions are plain wrong/confusing.

the solutions that are written in Thai at the end of the pdf say that number 1 is correct.

That something is wrong, is indicated by the fact that the pointer goes to 3 and the bold text is 1.

q21.jpg

To me Number 3 is incorrect because the parking bays are to long for cars, and more suitable for coaches / buses etc

36 minutes ago, rockingrobin said:

To me Number 3 is incorrect because the parking bays are to long for cars, and more suitable for coaches / buses etc

Yes, that may be true, but the graphic/picture for number 3 here, was the correct answer to question #11 previously. That's what makes this confusing. 

19 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

q21.jpg

As I see it in road practice there all correct. :laugh: