Straight men have a lot of gay sex, study shows

Scott

12 minutes ago, onthemoon said:

You'd be surprised how often straight things are pushed into my face. Will you tell everybody to stop that too? - I don't think so, and I wouldn't ask for it. I have nothing against straight people, I don't care what anyone's sexual orientation is.

Straight things aren't pushed into your face You feel this way because you live in a straight world and it is the "correct" (lack of better word) way to be. 

15 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

Straight things aren't pushed into your face You feel this way because you live in a straight world and it is the "correct" (lack of better word) way to be. 

I do not live in a straight world. I live in a world with a lot of diversity. However, some people close their eyes to this diversity. That is not correct. Correct is to see and embrace the diversity. Try, and you'll find this diversity beautiful.

20 minutes ago, onthemoon said:

I do not live in a straight world. I live in a world with a lot of diversity. However, some people close their eyes to this diversity. That is not correct. Correct is to see and embrace the diversity. Try, and you'll find this diversity beautiful.

Have tried and it is beautifull I agree. But like everything up to a certain limit. Cannot just embrace everything because "diversity is beautifull" that would be dangerous in my opinion.

Edited by Voodoochile

34 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

Have tried and it is beautifull I agree. But like everything up to a certain limit. Cannot just embrace everything because "diversity is beautifull" that would be dangerous in my opinion.

Granted. I meant this as opposed to "straight is correct".

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

It sure would be a waste of time and that is because you are just blindly repeating what you have heard whereas I have done the research and know the facts, so yeah, don't bother.

Funny i have done research as well ,and found the opposite facts to you . wonder if bigun also checked ?

8 hours ago, onthemoon said:

You'd be surprised how often straight things are pushed into my face. Will you tell everybody to stop that too? - I don't think so, and I wouldn't ask for it. I have nothing against straight people, I don't care what anyone's sexual orientation is.

So why dont "straight people" have straight flags,hetrosexual day parades , hetrosexual rights? maybe they dont want to push it into gay peoples faces?

1 hour ago, bert bloggs said:

So why dont "straight people" have straight flags,hetrosexual day parades , hetrosexual rights? maybe they dont want to push it into gay peoples faces?

They do. Heterosexuality is advertised on every street corner. And they have the rights already. And believe me, straight people push it into gay people's faces, at school, in the family, at work. Every minute of every day.

18 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

No.now let me play devils advocet.years ago it was illegal for 2 men to have sex. Now it isnt .they can even marry and have kids its all normal just like men becoming women or women becoming men .lets take it a little further in some countrys older men can marry and have sex with little girls .disgusting isnt it .but its illegal for 2 men too have sex. Who is to say that in 50 years sex with children becomes legal.bet you wouldnt think thats natural would you?

See its a matter of perspective.

Would that be a joke?

As i have said i dont care if 2 men want to be lovers .as long as i dont have to watch

Pps i would make an exeption for 2 women

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Dear me.  I can hardly bother to reply to this.. as I am sure you can't truly believe what you are saying and its some kind of troll post.

But, this is the one and only time I will reply.  

You are saying that being gay should be illegal.  You are saying that you think adult men having sex together is just as wrong as being a paedophile.

You cant see the difference between abusing children, and 2 consenting adults having sex?

So what if it was illegal for 2 men to have sex?  It was also legal to have slaves, hit women, beat kids, torture animals for sport, kill people from other religions.  So I can't see your point.

Then you say you are OK with watching 2 women having sex.  So you don't think that should be illegal.  

Basically you are discriminating against gay men.  So you are anti gay men.  

11 hours ago, onthemoon said:

Granted. I meant this as opposed to "straight is correct".

It is though. Ex: how would a homosexual society reproduce naturally (as living species do) without any help from science? it is impossible, they would all disappear. It goes against the natural cycle of life.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2018 at 9:18 AM, flyingfox1 said:

Then they ain’t straight - simple

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Agreed - totally. Anybody who finds it even possible to have sex with someone of their own gender as well as the opposite sex is bi-sexual. They may not like the label but that's what they are.

Edited by KhaoYai
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Voodoochile said:

It is though. Ex: how would a homosexual society reproduce naturally (as living species do) without any help from science? it is impossible, they would all disappear. It goes against the natural cycle of life.

Why would there be a homosexual society?

Homosexuality is part of society and human nature, same as it is for most other mammals, including monkeys, apes, dolphins etc etc.  

Homosexuality is not against the natural cycle of life at all.  Where do you get that idea?  I think that your idea is down to your limited understanding of natural sciences and animal behaviour.

If you really want to live the natural cycle of life, give up your science, technology, medications, heating, air con, car, etc.. and go live in a cave.  

14 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Why would there be a homosexual society?

Homosexuality is part of society and human nature, same as it is for most other mammals, including monkeys, apes, dolphins etc etc.  

Homosexuality is not against the natural cycle of life at all.  Where do you get that idea?  I think that your idea is down to your limited understanding of natural sciences and animal behaviour.

If you really want to live the natural cycle of life, give up your science, technology, medications, heating, air con, car, etc.. and go live in a cave.  

V"Not against the natural cycle of life"???

again how could a homosexual society maintain itself since they cannot reproduce without the help of modern day science. Every other living creature created by god/Mother Nature (who ever you prefer) can reproduce and grow to form families, groups and eventually a society. For homosexuals it is scientifically impossible to do naturally. And Many things are part of human nature as you put it does not make them all ok.

Edited by Voodoochile

28 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

again how could a homosexual society maintain itself since they cannot reproduce without the help of modern day science. Every other living creature created by god/Mother Nature (who ever you prefer) can reproduce and grow to form families, groups and eventually a society. For homosexuals it is scientifically impossible to do naturally. And Many things are part of human nature as you put it does not make them all ok.

The Spartan managed through their culture of only having homosexual sex for pleasure and heterosexual sex for procreation,  ever fancied yourself as a bit of a Spartacus?

1 hour ago, KhaoYai said:

Agreed - totally. Anybody who finds it even possible to have sex with someone of their own gender as well as the opposite sex is bi-sexual. They may not like the label but that's what they are.

Labels... so 20th century.

19 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

You are asking me where are the people from an empire than fell in a war 2300 year ago?  The people of Greece are partly descended from Spartans, they did not die out if that was what you were thinking, they had a flawed strategy and in the end it cost them their empire, but that nothing to do with their homosexual habits.

Yes I am asking you, you are the one who brought up the "spartans" aren't you?

if the Greeks are partly descendants from the spartans than I guess they realized that this whole "homosexual thing" was just for "fun" and that they could never sustain Themselves nor their empire if they were all gay. (Since to have any descendants in the first place you need a heterosexual act to take place)

Mother Nature makes no mistakes,

if gays were meant to be part of the big picture mother nature would have given everyone the gift of procreation.

she didn't! 

11 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Labels, in this sense, are descriptive titles given to people.  Please tell me how you can make a word to suit a definition of a person that does not meet the criteria of a label?  You can't, that is what it is, a label. 

The problem with giving people labels in the case of sexuality is that people are individuals and do not fit the definitions well, it is very much 20th Century thinking and quite unhelpful, a modern way of thinking is that sexuality is a fluid scale with people not necessarily 100% one sexuality, one person might have mostly heterosexual feelings but get the odd urge around some people of the same sex, while another person might have quite equal feelings for both sexes, to label both these people as being bisexual would be far from accurate, the former might never ever act on their very occasional impulse and certainly not consider themselves to be bisexual, so why put that label on them?

"Modern way of thinking" oh please........

Please than what would the correct term be for someone attracted by both sex's.

The correct term is bisexual.

3 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

Yes I am asking you, you are the one who brought up the "spartans" aren't you?

if the Greeks are partly descendants from the spartans than I guess they realized that this whole "homosexual thing" was just for "fun" and that they could never sustain Themselves nor their empire if they were all gay. (Since to have any descendants in the first place you need a heterosexual act to take place)

Mother Nature makes no mistakes,

if gays were meant to be part of the big picture mother nature would have given everyone the gift of procreation.

she didn't! 

Why on earth do you think they could not sustain themselves, they had wives and children, they just didn't have sex with them for pleasure, that has nothing to do with sustaining the race, obviously!

There has not been a single animal species found that has been shown to never show any homosexual behaviour other than animals that do not have sex.  Mother nature makes no mistakes, and she gave us homosexuality, deal with it.

1 minute ago, Voodoochile said:

"Modern way of thinking" oh please........

Please than what would the correct term be for someone attracted by both sex's.

The correct term is bisexual

Attracted to people who have which sexuality from each of the two sexes?  What do you call a man who is attracted to both women and ladyboys but not to masculine men?  What about a woman who is attracted to both men and toms but not to feminine women?  Thailand has words for these sexualities, you don't, you only have bisexual to label them both with, yet you claim your clearly less precise definition is the "correct term".

15 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Attracted to people who have which sexuality from each of the two sexes?  What do you call a man who is attracted to both women and ladyboys but not to masculine men?  What about a woman who is attracted to both men and toms but not to feminine women?  Thailand has words for these sexualities, you don't, you only have bisexual to label them both with, yet you claim your clearly less precise definition is the "correct term".

For the time being it is the only definition our dictionaries hold so in the mean time it is "the correct term":))

Why on earth do you think they could not sustain themselves, they had wives and children, they just didn't have sex with them for pleasure, that has nothing to do with sustaining the race, obviously!

There has not been a single animal species found that has been shown to never show any homosexual behaviour other than animals that do not have sex.  Mother nature makes no mistakes, and she gave us homosexuality, deal with it.

Many animals also have sex with very young animals or their mothers or fathers that have sex with their female offspring. And siblings that mate with each other Please do not bring animals into the equation or we will have to say that as mother nature does not make mistakes that this is ok as well.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

8 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

Sure. And all straight couples that don't reproduce should also be punished by law. After all, sex is only legal if done for reproduction. Otherwise humankind will be extinct very soon.

7 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

Nobody says everybody should be gay now. That's nonsense. Estimates range from 5 to 10% of the population being gay. 

However, for centuries now, many people said that everybody should be straight. That's nonsense too. The "flag-waving" by gays only says "we exist, give us the same rights as everybody else". That's all. Nothing special, no more rights than any straight person has.

Nothing will be taken away from straight people, so why are you so vehemently defending the injustice that has been done for so long? What is your gain of denying us the same rights that you enjoy?

"What is my gain" well to begin with it has to do with my own moral ethics.(though I find many people share the same)

as for gay rights

I don't find it healthy to raise future generations thinking that it is 100% normal or cool to be gay or that it is normal for 2 people of the same sex to get married and even worst parent/raise a child or children. Or that one must feel obliged to applaud when someone does their "coming out" yes these things bother me. I must be some old fashion devil. Right????

And just what injustices have been done to gays for so long as you put it.there are other communities  that have suffered much much more injustice intolerance and violence than the gay community have and I am talking about people who were killed for being what they were we don't c these people starting parades in every major city nor make ridiculous demands.

Edited by Voodoochile

Troll posts removed along with replies.

For those who don't think heterosexuality isn't in everyone's face, just go to the chain restaurant called Hooters.   You won't find a chain called "Dicks-R-US.  

For those who wish to disparage the Spartans, you might want to look at what they did at the Battle of Thermopylae.   While those nice politicians and philosophers in Athens were starting to think about a little idea called Democracy, the Spartans were fighting off the entire Persian Army.   Were it not for them, most likely all of Europe would be speaking Persian and practicing a religion most think is evil.  

Homosexual behavior has been around for a very, very long time.  

Stay on the topic, which is about a survey of straight men having gay sex.  

Enough with the moralizing and preaching.   It's the gay forum and you'll get a suspension if you continue.  

2 hours ago, Scott said:

Stay on the topic, which is about a survey of straight men having gay sex. 

OK then, isn't the topic of a straight man having gay sex an oxymoron?  I just don't see how its possible.  Surely if a man has gay sex but considers himself straight because he also has sex with females, he is in reality bisexual?  If the title of the survey was 'Men who are OSTENSIBLY straight have a lot of gay sex', I could probably understand it.

If a straight man has sex with a ladyboy it does not make him gay. Eating all vegetables at a meal does not make me a vegetarian. 

Nearly all of us have had intimacy with a ladyboy in Thailand. It is just curiosity. Not gay. Thank you 

8 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Nearly all of us have had intimacy with a ladyboy in Thailand. It is just curiosity. Not gay. Thank you 

Where do you get that from? That's a very wild claim.

• Like 1