Any non smoking waterfront hotels in Jomtien ?

morrobay

I like to stay in Jomtien at some waterfront hotels for a "holiday' change of scene sometimes. And  this place I like is fine for that: right on the water , deck .... Until one of these decrepit scandanavians , like denmark take a room next to mine and stand out on deck with there sickly hand smoking a cigarette. So are there any non smoking hotels in Jomtien or are they all for these disgusting cigarette smoking decrepit scandanavians ? 

Like the beach promenade in Jomtien now : full of " these" sick people.

Edited by morrobay
add
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, morrobay said:

decrepit scandanavians

I thought Vikings were healthy people?  Also is there any hotel on the waterfront in Jomtien.....I thought they were all on the other side of Jomtien beach road

34 minutes ago, KneeDeep said:

I don't know of any waterfront hotels in Jomtien. Enlighten me.

The closest thing to Waterfront is from Dongtan towards Phra Tamnak beach.

Are you referring to properties on this stretch?

There's some after Lung Sawai in south, too. I don't think there are any on the beach side of Jomthien beach road. A stupid arrangement to have active roads between a beach and hotels.

• Like 1

Ok I said waterfront but am referring to the main strip of hotels along Beach rd Jomtien from Soi 1 to soi 12

Actually Voila :  Am in Jomtien today and earlier asked the management if they would ask this smoker to smoke inside the room instead of out on balcony where the smoke invades my balcony. The hotel lady just informed me that she asked the smoker to smoke inside and that was agreed to. 

Edited by morrobay

On 5/3/2018 at 6:02 PM, morrobay said:

Actually Voila :  Am in Jomtien today and earlier asked the management if they would ask this smoker to smoke inside the room instead of out on balcony where the smoke invades my balcony. The hotel lady just informed me that she asked the smoker to smoke inside and that was agreed to

Actually not quite : Part ||. So much later in evening my Thai girlfriend and I are relaxing out on the balcony on our 3rd or 4th glass, red wine for me Leo for her. Dialing up the old songs on youtube on the phone. Then the smoke again. We look around the wall between the units and there is that hand on railing with cigarette.

So she asks this dane to not smoke on balcony (in bamboo English)

And he yells I can smoke here. I dont care. Then he tries to start a conversation with my girlfriend: how long you here, where do you live.

So enough is enough, I lean around wall and tell him to take his g** d*** cigarette inside because we dont want to breath his g** d*** smoke.

The only reason for part || is to give example of the mentalities of "these" cigarette smokers

By the way this is not the first time with smoke problem in this same unit. 

Edited by morrobay

You must have a lot of conflict in Pattaya if you are telling all smokers within your vicinity to put out their cigarettes. I would have thought smoking on your room's hotel balcony perfectly acceptable, and I'm a non-smoker.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, giddyup said:

You must have a lot of conflict in Pattaya if you are telling all smokers within your vicinity to put out their cigarettes. I would have thought smoking on your room's hotel balcony perfectly acceptable, and I'm a non-smoker.

If they are in the room below you, they might as well be smoking in your room.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TaaSaparot said:

If they are in the room below you, they might as well be smoking in your room.

I would have thought the traffic pollution a bigger concern.

• Like 1

There used to be a mobile pollution monitoring station on second road...strangely it always reported low levels of pollution.

5 minutes of diluted second hand tobacco smoke versus 24/7 diesel smog and burning plastics.

• Like 1

I hope I don't get a room whereby the previous resident has been forced to smoke inside and I'm a smoker.  Balcony is best.  I can't stand noise pollution from inconsiderate neighbours playing their music on the balcony at all hours.

Jomtien seems to be a big smokers paradise.

Stinky smelly where ever you go.

Especially along the lower Sois just sickening.

I would say stay someplace else.

Central actually seems to have a lot less smokers.

• Like 1