Thai GF with current USA Tourist Visa, out first trip to the USA together.

Good day,

My Thai GF has a current USA Tourist Visa (10 year), and has previously traveled to the USA for 3 weeks from Switzerland while married to a Swiss National.
She has traveled to other countries in Europe and Asia and has a current Thai Passport. She now lives in Thailand full-time and I would like her to join me on a trip to the
USA later this year to visit my family, (I am a US National) and show her new areas of the country. We plan to stay 2 weeks, and she will a return ticket to Thailand upon arrival in the USA.

Personally, I have lived in Thailand full-time for 3 years on a Retirement Visa.

My question is should she have any issues clearing US Immigration as a tourist, and what advice can be given as to the purpose of her visit etc?

Should she mention her relationship to me in her travel plans if questioned while clearing Immigration at the airport?

Any direct experience or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Sure don't think she'll have any problem, and no problem to mention you as supporting her on the trip.

Will you also be coming back after the two weeks with her?  Same flights?  Even better.

You might ask the "helpers" there at U.S. Immigration on arrival if it's OK for her to go with you through the U.S. citizen queue, usually faster than the foreigner's queue.

Mac