Thai personal trainer or expert for stubborn Thai wife

rick99

OP here again.   She’s 24.  5years university. 39kg. Fantastic wife and will stick with the gym.  She works out harder than everybody but me.   The idea of increasing her weight with toned muscle will increase her curves and shape. She’s already gorgeous but too skinny.   Nice abs and shapely legs and butt will all be improved and maintained. I included the word “stubborn “ because she doesn’t listen  to my training suggestions (which are based on decades of workouts..) She would listen to an older experienced knowledgeable Thai role model....just about sets and weight amounts and proper muscle isolation techniques) .  It wouldn’t take long.  Actually after the last six days she already looks toned.   But she needs to increase fat and protein... etc.    sorry no bedroom aerobics needed yet but gee thanks for the kind and thoughtful offers.  LOL. We own a second place at the Base.  Perhaps I should simply ask for a thai wife (who’s into fitness )come show her a bit and then grab lunch together.  She doesn’t need any motivation to lose fat or workout.  Just proper techniques in thai.   Thanks for all the suggestions.   

On 5/15/2018 at 10:25 AM, owl sees all said:

All she needs is a pair of 4kg weights, a good routine and a bit of determination. Soon be ready for anything.

Wrong !    as with anything :    A LOT OF DETERMINATION .....

21 minutes ago, rick99 said:

OP here again.   She’s 24.  5years university. 39kg. Fantastic wife and will stick with the gym.  She works out harder than everybody but me.   The idea of increasing her weight with toned muscle will increase her curves and shape. She’s already gorgeous but too skinny.   Nice abs and shapely legs and butt will all be improved and maintained. I included the word “stubborn “ because she doesn’t listen  to my training suggestions (which are based on decades of workouts..) She would listen to an older experienced knowledgeable Thai role model....just about sets and weight amounts and proper muscle isolation techniques) .  It wouldn’t take long.  Actually after the last six days she already looks toned.   But she needs to increase fat and protein... etc.    sorry no bedroom aerobics needed yet but gee thanks for the kind and thoughtful offers.  LOL. We own a second place at the Base.  Perhaps I should simply ask for a thai wife (who’s into fitness )come show her a bit and then grab lunch together.  She doesn’t need any motivation to lose fat or workout.  Just proper techniques in thai.   Thanks for all the suggestions.   

WOW !  sounds like you got it all.   Please keep us TV members up to date as i would like to know how the "stubborn"  part transitions in the future.    

34 minutes ago, rick99 said:

Seems like you got a pet. Keep improving her and she'll find another owner.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rick99 said:

I think I speak for everyone here in asking for a picture so that we may better....assess her situation .

• Haha 1