Two more Chinese airlines flying into Pattaya

webfact

Two more Chinese airlines flying into Pattaya

By The Thaiger

b-5311-donghai-airlines-boeing-737-8q8_P

PHOTO: Planespotters.net

More Chinese headlines heading to Thailand. This time they’re adding services to the eastern seaboard.

Two Chinese airlines are headed to U-tapao airport, 36 km south of Pattaya.

Donghai Airlines is flying from Wanzhou to U-tapao, while Kunming Airlines is launching a service from Kunming this July.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/thai-life/two-more-chinese-airlines-flying-into-pattaya

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-06-12

The only good news about more Chinese coming is that they are not heading to Chiang Mai. Sad thing about big p and little p is that they are sheltered and never come in contact for the damage they are creating by allowing the deluge of mostly unwanted Chinese here. Seriously it is way overkill now..

Oh dear, saddened as I am I shall have to strike Pattaya off my list and find somewhere else.

I am not an elitist but I do feel although it's great for kids that the world has become cheaper to travel and they can move around more freely, one of the bad side affects is that some nationalities use this to mass assault some destinations and the outcome is never good. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DekDaeng said:

Why?

Maybe because Naklua was once very popular with Germans and I believe still has some German influence. The Thai Garden Resort near to one of the busy Chinese dirty shows was German owned.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

The only good news about more Chinese coming is that they are not heading to Chiang Mai. Sad thing about big p and little p is that they are sheltered and never come in contact for the damage they are creating by allowing the deluge of mostly unwanted Chinese here. Seriously it is way overkill now..

for last new year, my Chinese friend and her family are here to visit Thailand, at first they decided to go Phuket but they changes as there are too many fellow Chinese in Phuket already and its messy, they went to Chaing mai and she still complain too many Chinese in Chiang mai. There are also direct flight from China to Chiang mai.

Brace fore more Chinese in 2018..... in 2017 only 5% of Chinese have passports...

Edited by ttechguy

Personally, I have nothing against the Chinese They are always smiling There women are beautiful  It is just they don't spend much money as farangs do and the pubs will feel it because Chinese are not big on going out and getting drunk. The downside of  The Chinese is when they come so do the Chinese Triads.

Thank Christ I live on the Dark side ??:thumbsup:?

As an after thought is there any indication as to the frequency of the flights ? 1 a day, 1 a week, 1 a month  or 3 flights a day everyday, that would be.......................

Edited by Golden Triangle

5 hours ago, balo said:

This is very bad news. The buses coming and going in the Naklua area are now making all the traffic stand still in Naklua Rd and down to N-Pattaya rd and beach rd. Last night I counted more than 100 buses in 2 hours , between 7 and 9 pm.

That's right, 100 buses in 2 hours. All of them are headed into some cheap Chinese restaurants and a go go show . We can't take it anymore, the roads are not built for this kind of bus traffic. Naklua is now a joke , try to spot a German among 100 chinese.

Sure.  Wait until Terminal 21 opens.

It will all be at a stand still around there.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

Thank Christ I live on the Dark side ??:thumbsup:?

As an after thought is there any indication as to the frequency of the flights ? 1 a day, 1 a week, 1 a month  or 3 flights a day everyday, that would be.......................

I thought the flight schedule said daily, every two hours, but I may be mistaken. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, champers said:

Not be long now till the North Koreans start coming here too.

Visa run to Pyongyang anyone?

Only the 1%ers of North Koreans will be able to afford a trip so I am not worried.

But I may be interested in a visa run. Add a new stamp to the passport.

• Like 1

Pollution due to buses and trucks getting unacceptable. Friend has a house with prof. 

forced ventilation. His filters, away from main traffic area, are sticky black within 7 days. Great for elderly and kids with lung or similar problems. Good outlook... MS>

2 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

They are rude, ignorant and behave like barn yard animals at the buffet. Apart from that they are perfectly fine 

Well, I have seen lots of farang like that also; But obviously, you don't like Chinese. Seen a  lot of British behave badly at football matches but I know this does not represent the mainstream of British society 

6 hours ago, ttechguy said:

for last new year, my Chinese friend and her family are here to visit Thailand, at first they decided to go Phuket but they changes as there are too many fellow Chinese in Phuket already and its messy, they went to Chaing mai and she still complain too many Chinese in Chiang mai. There are also direct flight from China to Chiang mai.

Brace fore more Chinese in 2018..... in 2017 only 5% of Chinese have passports...

Yes I am at the CM airport all the time and the Chinese jets are always there. Airport is like China now. More Chinese than any other including Thai. Disgusting how many of them are here. Those morons in the government are totally out of touch, because if they were they would be appalled like most everyone else..

I support the establishment of a new area setup by falang for a falang lifestyle.  A little falang town. We need to unite and start a committee.  It's totally doable.  Falang can own land through a company. Buy up a whole chunk of land and build a wall. Set up a supreme juristic leader. Are we, falang,  up to it though?  that is the question .  Chinese in Australia manage to do it. So, those affluent ones,  what say you? Put your money into the Falang Project. 

• Sad 1