White House press secretary responds to controversy over restaurant ouster

webfact

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

If that democrat government employee used his official government Twitter account that would be a violation of ethics.

55555555!

Since when do democratic government employees or RINOs care about ethics? Good one!

You made my day with that one

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Rigby40 said:

Then don't kick senior members of government out. Plain and simple.

I wouldn't care if a conservative restaurant owner kicked out a democrat government official and they posted the experience on their twitter account and I sincerely doubt you would either. So save me your phony pearl clutching.

Eh? Since when one doesn't have a right to peaceful protest? The most senior member of the Administration proceeds down the path of vicious personal attacks on a business owner and uses his position to slander a business. These actions are OK???

Trump repeatedly sets very poor examples of personal behaviour for the general public. Just one example of many why Trump is unfit for the Office of the President of the USA.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Eh? Since when one doesn't have a right to peaceful protest? The most senior member of the Administration proceeds down the path of vicious personal attacks on a business owner and uses his position to slander a business. These actions are OK???

Trump repeatedly sets very poor examples of personal behaviour for the general public. Just one example of many why Trump is unfit for the Office of the President of the USA.

Maxine Water's response: 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Curt1591 said:

Maxine Water's response: 

A stupidity for which she has been requested to apologise by her own party, no doubt in mind she will do so. Trump never apologises, blames others when he is under pressure. Bullies are cowards, Trump is no exception.

Edited by simple1

10 minutes ago, simple1 said:

the US has already lost degrees of credibility and respect; not a good look. If Trump is re-elected in 2020 my bet is the US will find itself in deep trouble.

We don't care about receiving respect from cowardly countries that aren't respectable.

His reelection will be a glorious day for my country. That'll be proof that there is a God!

Edited by Rigby40
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Becker said:

Wow, you must be one of the smart ones...:coffee1:

Nope; just don't like having discussions consisting of mantras and name calling. That is why the dems lost the presidency. Time for a different tactic if they want any chance in 2020. 

Some seem to feel that Trump and Sanders were wrong in their response. Sarah Sanders not only left, quietly, she offered to pay the bill.

How about the gay couples who purposely hunt down Christian bakers, knowing their request will be turned down. Then, they not only do they toss a hissy fit, they sue, with the backing of media, which resulted in many death threats against the bakers and the loss of their businesses? 

Did Trump and Sanders say mean things ... ? ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Curt1591 said:

How about the gay couples who purposely hunt down Christian bakers, knowing their request will be turned down. Then, they not only do they toss a hissy fit, they sue, with the backing of media, which resulted in many death threats against the bakers and the loss of their businesses? 

Yes there must be lots of gays hunting down Christian bakers!!!

Did Trump and Sanders say mean things ... ? ?

Sanders say mostly stupid things which in is the nature of her job as a mouthpiece of a particularly stupid individual. The Swamp King OTOH.....

I'll leave it there so I don't get in trouble with the forum rules.

a1.jpg

Nope; just don't like having discussions consisting of mantras and name calling. That is why the dems lost the presidency. Time for a different tactic if they want any chance in 2020. 

Some seem to feel that Trump and Sanders were wrong in their response. Sarah Sanders not only left, quietly, she offered to pay the bill.

Did Trump and Sanders say mean things ... ? [emoji24]

"trump" definitely said mean things. Pay attention.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

"trump" fans can spin most any B.S. conspiracy theory as they like. To them, truth doesn't matter, corruption doesn't matter, facts don't matter. They LIKE that their dear leader is a rotten filthy corrupt liar. This kind of thinking (see Supreme Court) is on the verge of ruining our American democracy PERMANENTLY. 

Edited by Jingthing

25 minutes ago, Curt1591 said:

Interesting that all Snopes' "sources" are anonymous

About as useful as Trump's "People say," "I am told," "It's well known," etc.

But in fact Trump uses anonymous sources. He just recently tweeted a Fox News report about U.S. spy satellites detecting North Korean missile movements that was based on anonymous sources discussing leaked classified information. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-touts-news-report-based-anonymous-sources-n790666

See also:

https://www.thewrap.com/times-hypocrite-donald-trump-used-anonymous-sources-which-he-now-condemns-photos/

I  read the Snopes article and I am left confused on how a random member of the public was able to know the people dining at the restaurant were relatives of Sarah Saunders. What are the chances of that?  And to make a sign to protest  them. Really folks rationalize all you like hide behind maybe and no proof, But some one did hold up a sign and it was acknowledged by others. When you are out do you know who is dining in a restaurant when you pass it by. Hardly.

This is what the Snope had to say

Wilkinson did not orchestrate any picket against the Sanders family. According to that person, for a brief moment a member of the public held up a sign outside the Southern Inn which bore the word “Shame,” but that sign appeared to have been hastily put together on the spot. This incident may have led to the mistaken impression that the family had been subjected to an organized picket outside the Southern Inn, even though this second encounter between Wilkinson and the family 

I feel Wilkinson is nothing but a liar. Hiding  from her stupid actions.

Does this State have stalking laws? I would charge her with stalking and let the courts decide what really happened.

Edited by lovelomsak
  • Sad 1