Paypal's rip off fees & forex - alternatives, please!

On 7/10/2018 at 12:28 PM, Peterphuket said:

In my experience Paypal is a very dirty company, they have blocked my account for more then 1 year, because they change the rules from one day to another.

I have more then $1900, I can't  use that money because it is blocked.

I'm sure your account isn't blocked. You can send your money 100% to your associated bank account with paypal.

The reason why you can't pay items with paypal now is for sure that your paypal account is in england, germany, usa or whereever you come from and you live now in Thailand and you will pay it from here (IP country check). This is not accepted anymore on paypal.

9 hours ago, KneeDeep said:

Nope. Not a real bank. You are still writing nonsense. Bank of Lithuania is a real bank. Paysera is not. They just 'cooperate' with banks.

If you don't understand that, you should not be here, 'advising' people.

Yours is not a 'direct link', but a 'referral/affiliate link', for which the owner can profit if someone creates an account. Customers like yourself are given such links as an incentive to introduce other people to the service. Not the same as a direct link. Good form is to make that clear.

You are digging a deeper hole for yourself with each post and quickly losing any credibility you may have had at the beginning.

From a look at their reviews; https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.paysera.com

Caveat Emptor.

You're such a su***r ???

I am a customer of this bank AND use the additional services from Paysera. And yes, I know the comments posted on "trustpilot" - which well deserved should be named "stalk or shit pilot". To be clear: this is a website where anonym persons unpunished can post anything they like. Do you even used your time to really read all comments there? Do you? If yes, then you wouldn't use the word "dredibility' in relation to this website. Or do you meant yourself at all? 

Even there you aren't able to read very well.

If I wouldn't have made my own experiences as customer in advance I wouldn't post anything. Furthermore: if I hadn't done deeper intel in advance I wouldn't had  become a customer by myself.

At the end:  you pretend to be superior experienced - in forensic, banking, finances & intel...

But you are just a poser. Aren't you?

??

Edited by German farang

30 minutes ago, German farang said:

You're .....

Paysera is not a bank. Are you recommending that the OP sign up with Paysera, who are not a bank or for them to get a bank account with Bank of Lithuania?

Everyone already understands what is happening here.

Paysera is not a bank .

Bank of Lithuania is, but the OP won't be dealing with them.

So stop trying to mislead. It's getting really embarrassing.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2018 at 8:29 PM, snowgard said:

I'm sure your account isn't blocked. You can send your money 100% to your associated bank account with paypal.

The reason why you can't pay items with paypal now is for sure that your paypal account is in england, germany, usa or whereever you come from and you live now in Thailand and you will pay it from here (IP country check). This is not accepted anymore on paypal.

Nop, it is not possible to transfer the money anymore, if possible I instantly transfer the whole amount.

On 7/15/2018 at 8:29 PM, snowgard said:

Nop, it is not possible to transfer the money anymore, if possible I instantly transfer the whole amount.