U.S. accuses Russian spies of 2016 election hacking, summit looms

rooster59

Just now, Rigby40 said:

Calling us all trolls and other names really worked out well for anti-Trumpers in the last election ??

First off, another troll trick already: writing "us" instead of "me".I didn't say plural parties were trolling, I said you were trolling So please, stop trying to make yourself stand for a multitude. It smacks of grandiosity and is clearly dishonest.

And I don't call all comments about Trump that I disagree with trolling. But an empty comment like yours, treating a possible future event as a foregone conclusion is clearly designed to elicit anger. And you're only a troll when you're trolling. I assume you don't always do that and one day i may even see evidence of it. I live in hope.

• Like 2

Don't get me wrong though. I despise Trump too. But at least he is not creating new wars that causes more waves of refugees to reach Europe. So as a European, so far, he's been better than Hillary and Obama. But you really ought to use arguments rather than calling people trolls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bristolboy said:

First off, another troll trick already: writing "us" instead of "me".I didn't say plural parties were trolling, I said you were trolling So please, stop trying to make yourself stand for a multitude. It smacks of grandiosity and is clearly dishonest.

And I don't call all comments about Trump that I disagree with trolling. But an empty comment like yours, treating a possible future event as a foregone conclusion is clearly designed to elicit anger. And you're only a troll when you're trolling. I assume you don't always do that and one day i may even see evidence of it. I live in hope.

So just ignore it then. Calling the person a troll is just doing what you accuse him of doing. 

Just now, tumama said:

So just ignore it then. Calling the person a troll is just doing what you accuse him of doing. 

No. Saying someone is trolling when they are trolling is stating a fact.  I gave evidence pointing out the falsehoods, emptiness, and obvious intent of his comments. That is not trolling.

3 minutes ago, tumama said:

Don't get me wrong though. I despise Trump too. But at least he is not creating new wars that causes more waves of refugees to reach Europe. So as a European, so far, he's been better than Hillary and Obama. But you really ought to use arguments rather than calling people trolls.

I did not call "people' trolls. At least I don't think I did, Unless you  believe that Rigby40 is in fact, a committee.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

If it's eliciting anger that's only because you're fragile and easily angered. that wasn't my intentions, but you've already been told about how unhealthy that is. Perhaps you should stop trying to control other people and instead control your own emotions?

1 minute ago, Rigby40 said:

If it's eliciting anger that's only because you're fragile and easily angered. that wasn't my intentions, but you've already been told about how unhealthy that is. Perhaps you should stop trying to control other people and instead control your own emotions?

Please, it's possible you're fooling yourself, but not anybody who has read your stuff. And why do you think the moderators eliminated at least one comment of yours on account of flaming? Because you were preparing a cherry flambée?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Please, it's possible you're fooling yourself, but not anybody who has read your stuff. And why do you think the moderators eliminated at least one comment of yours on account of flaming? Because you were preparing a cherry flambée?

Moderators eliminate one comment. Troll confirmed!

Just now, Rigby40 said:

Moderators eliminate one comment. Troll confirmed!

Eliminated at least one for flaming. Many others eliminated for utter irrelevance. If you want to introduce mental health issues, whether yours or the alleged ones of others, there is a health forum. Take it there.

4 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Eliminated at least one for flaming. Many others eliminated for utter irrelevance. If you want to introduce mental health issues, whether yours or the alleged ones of others, there is a health forum. Take it there.

You're the one with mental health issues here pal. Easily angered by posts doesn't sound like an example of good mental health.

Edited by Rigby40

16 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

No. Saying someone is trolling when they are trolling is stating a fact.  I gave evidence pointing out the falsehoods, emptiness, and obvious intent of his comments. That is not trolling.

That's not my definition of a troll. That word gets thrown around a lot and it should, in my opinion, only be used where applicable. 

15 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

I did not call "people' trolls. At least I don't think I did, Unless you  believe that Rigby40 is in fact, a committee.

I hope English is not your first language. But judging from your username it probably is. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tumama said:

Really insightful comment. I kinda see what you mean now (bristolboy)

I'm sorry my comments don't please you. I really don't care. And when you come up with a response, you can stick it where the sun don't shine.

9 hours ago, sailormandan said:

Do not be gullible. These indictments offer not one bit of proof, only statements. On or about, really? Don’t forget that the DNC servers nor Clinton private servers have never been examined. Don’t forget that Clinton had Blackberry’s destroyed and there are missing laptop computers. Don’t forget that the only real evidence is the transfer rate of data from DNC computers/servers and that proves that the data had to be transferred to an external drive, as not even 25% of the transfer speed is achievable over the Internet. This has been proven and points to an internal leak, not a hack and Muller convineantly ignores all of this. 

I am no Trump supporter, that is for sure but this Russian propaganda is frightening as it exposes the real collusion between the deep state, Democratic Party, some Republicans and the press. 

More then a year and a half in and Muller has produced proof of nothing. 

" These indictments offer not one bit of proof, only statements."

You destroyed your credibility early on with that sentence.  https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/17/us/politics/document-Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.html

You then made a bunch of other claims without offering any evidence to support them, then ended with a conspiracy theory about deep state collusion with the Democratic Party. 

That will convince the people who think Sean Hannity is a  journalist ( "I'm not a journalist, I'm a talk show host"  https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2016/04/13/im-not-journalist-sean-hannity-attacks-critics-calling-out-his-softball-interviews-trump/209912)

Most of us aren't so gullible.

4 hours ago, riclag said:

It was revealed  June 25,2018,by Obama's cyber security guy. Have you ever heard of John McCain,Jeff Flake and Bob Corker-  they are also scum bag Republicans. .Rosenstein will get what's coming to him soon enough ,held in contempt.

You can provide a date, but not a link or the name of Obama's cyber security guy?  You then call a war veteran and former POW a scumbag.  You have gone off the deep end, like many other Republicans.

Worst of all, you want to shut down an investigation into a serious threat to US democracy because your cult leader is afraid of what it might uncover about him.  You sometimes post about patriotism.  What you are displaying is the opposite.

Regarding your earlier post; it was Mitch McConnell, not Obama, who refused to release a statement against Russian hacking during the election.  He put party ahead of country, as he always does.

http://www.businessinsider.com/biden-mitch-mcconnell-bipartisan-statement-condemning-russia-2018-1

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/24/580171396/biden-mcconnell-refused-to-sign-bipartisan-statement-on-russian-interference

https://www.newsweek.com/obama-warning-russia-meddling-was-watered-down-mitch-mcconnell-former-aide-829779

1 minute ago, Rigby40 said:

I'm sorry my comments don't please you. I really don't care. And when you come up with a response, you can stick it where the sun don't shine.

Another yet super insightful comment. The level of intelligence is astounding. I guess I have to stick this somewhere.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, tumama said:

Geez, another one.  What wars did Obama call?  The instability in North Africa and the Middle East is a result of Bush's stupid and unnecessary invasion of Iraq.  The collapse of the Gaddafi regime was pushed by, and the military intervention led by, the UK and France.  The refugee crisis in Europe can be blamed on many people, but not Obama.  Trump is like Bush, only much dumber, more reckless, and more inclined to sell out US interests for personal gain.

Judging by protests in the UK, it doesn't seem all Europeans agree with your assessment of Trump.

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

You can provide a date, but not a link or the name of Obama's cyber security guy?  You then call a war veteran and former POW a scumbag.  You have gone off the deep end, like many other Republicans.

Worst of all, you want to shut down an investigation into a serious threat to US democracy because your cult leader is afraid of what it might uncover about him.  You sometimes post about patriotism.  What you are displaying is the opposite.

Regarding your earlier post; it was Mitch McConnell, not Obama, who refused to release a statement against Russian hacking during the election.  He put party ahead of country, as he always does.

http://www.businessinsider.com/biden-mitch-mcconnell-bipartisan-statement-condemning-russia-2018-1

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/24/580171396/biden-mcconnell-refused-to-sign-bipartisan-statement-on-russian-interference

https://www.newsweek.com/obama-warning-russia-meddling-was-watered-down-mitch-mcconnell-former-aide-829779

You are referring to McCain? He was a terrible pilot and didn't hesitate to give Vietnam the propaganda they needed. Had his father not been so influential he wouldn't even bee allowed to pilot a plane. Having said that though, at least he fought in the war. Can't say the same for Trump.

Here we go again with Americans being butthurt over alleged Russian meddling. But they rather not talk about when they do the same thing to other countries. The hypocrisy is mind boggling. 

3 hours ago, Rigby40 said:

Wonder who they're going to blame when Trump wins again in 2020?

Seriously? 

Trump is meeting in private with Putin after Mueller indicts 12 Russian intelligence officers for election interference.  Trump has yet to say anything bad about Putin, but routinely condemns and attempts to discredit the investigation. 

Think real hard.  Don't you agree you just posted a stupid question?  Or was your purpose just to cause anger and derail intelligent discussion; you know, trolling?

4 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Geez, another one.  What wars did Obama call?  The instability in North Africa and the Middle East is a result of Bush's stupid and unnecessary invasion of Iraq.  The collapse of the Gaddafi regime was pushed by, and the military intervention led by, the UK and France.  The refugee crisis in Europe can be blamed on many people, but not Obama.  Trump is like Bush, only much dumber, more reckless, and more inclined to sell out US interests for personal gain.

Judging by protests in the UK, it doesn't seem all Europeans agree with your assessment of Trump.

Under Obama's watch they illegally attacked Libya and Syria. The former creating a passage way for other African refugees to reach Europe. And in the case of Syria, millions of Syrians fled to Europe. Both countries where doing quite well compared to how they are now. 

No they don't agree with my assessment. Which is why I think they are hypocrites. 

15 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Google it- O'bama administration order, to stand down .Fbi were told to stand down when the Russians were sowing discord 

Edited by riclag

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

Seriously? 

Trump is meeting in private with Putin after Mueller indicts 12 Russian intelligence officers for election interference.  Trump has yet to say anything bad about Putin, but routinely condemns and attempts to discredit the investigation. 

Think real hard.  Don't you agree you just posted a stupid question?  Or was your purpose just to cause anger and derail intelligent discussion; you know, trolling?

Right. Only US is allowed to meddle into other country's elections. Would you rather him not meeting Putin? Would you rather him not meeting Kim? Certainly seems to me like you want a nuclear war. 

It's gonna be interesting seeing the evidence of this alleged Russian interference. So far we've seen zero of it. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Seriously? 

Don't you agree your conclusion is stupid?

Trump's winning had nothing to do with fed up Americans sick of the Leftist nonsense they've been brow beat with, no nothing to do with that at all. not one iota.

It's the Russians!

Edited by Rigby40

2 minutes ago, tumama said:

You are referring to McCain? He was a terrible pilot and didn't hesitate to give Vietnam the propaganda they needed. Had his father not been so influential he wouldn't even bee allowed to pilot a plane. Having said that though, at least he fought in the war. Can't say the same for Trump.

Here we go again with Americans being butthurt over alleged Russian meddling. But they rather not talk about when they do the same thing to other countries. The hypocrisy is mind boggling. 

Total BS.  Try finding credible sources for any of the libel you posted about McCain. 

During the cold war the US and the Soviet Union did a lot of terrible things to contain the ideology of the other side.  After you've failed to find credible sources for your McCain slurs, come up with credible sources for your claim that the US is currently interfering in other countries' election.

Just now, heybruce said:

Total BS.  Try finding credible sources for any of the libel you posted about McCain. 

During the cold war the US and the Soviet Union did a lot of terrible things to contain the ideology of the other side.  After you've failed to find credible sources for your McCain slurs, come up with credible sources for your claim that the US is currently interfering in other countries' election.

Don't feed the you know what ... ??

• Haha 1