Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With most on here it will be 'marshmallow in a money box'

If i get frisky i love playing "Hide the sausage"

House Master and Thai maid.

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Jillie Norman said:

God of War is kind of gloomy for me, or maybe of course, it's meant to be that way.

I totally agree. The colour scheme is gorgeous, but the depressed voice performance of Chris Judge, the subject itself, death of mother and scattering her ashes, a sick child, too much doom and gloom.

How much more uplifting is Uncharted 4, a truly great hollywood film style game, and the last of its kind.  

But then we saw with modern Batman, Walking dead, all they can give you is gore, gore, gloom, gloom and more gore and gloom.

• Like 1
On 5/25/2021 at 7:12 PM, Logosone said:

But then we saw with modern Batman, Walking dead, all they can give you is gore, gore, gloom, gloom and more gore and gloom.

LOL, well there are gloomy people who dig it.

On 6/2/2021 at 9:06 PM, Logosone said:

Sekiro is an awesome game.

Despite glitches, overblown difficulty. Great depth. Fun challenge.

When you say "overblown difficulty" do you mean dark souls level or even harder?

• 4 weeks later...

Playing now CIV6 totally different from the older versions as before you could make huge armies now its more difficult. Still i think its more fun this way. Havent been able to really out science the enemy like i did before and there are too many enemies close by. Still its fun to play.

Did buy mortal combat 11 it looks great but is hard to play even with a game controller so many combo's to learn. I wanted a bit more easy but it was not that expensive on steam.

• Like 1