Bangla lady boy caught stealing tourists’ wallets

webfact

Bangla lady boy caught stealing tourists’ wallets

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

S__30638135-1.jpg

PHOTO: PATONG POLICE

A lady boy has been taken to Patong Police station after being caught by tuk-tuk and taxi drivers after allegedly stealing tourists’ wallets on Bangla Road early today (August 20).

At about 5am this morning, taxi and tuk-tuk drivers were helping to catch a lady boy who had been allegedly stealing wallets from Republic of Czechoslovakia tourists while they were walking. Patong Police and tourist police were called to the scene.

Witness say that this lady boy has preyed on drunk, early morning stragglers along the tourist strip many times. Witness say they have warned this lady boy many times but she keeps doing it.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/bangla-lady-boy-caught-stealing-tourists-wallets

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-08-20

...............drunk , early ,morning stragglers. If I was straggling in the early morning and I got assaulted by a LB  I would say " Serves me right ".   Get home early and go to bed with a hot cocoa . No being drunk , no assault on your being and hence no need to straggle.

19 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Go the taxi and tuk tuk drivers.. Pillars of the community, keeping tourists safe and happy ?

Somebody has to do it the BIB are too busy playing Candy Crush and counting the contents of the Brown envelopes

1 hour ago, a977 said:

Somebody has to do it the BIB are too busy playing Candy Crush and counting the contents of the Brown envelopes

The taxi and tuk tuk drivers were probably more worried that there would be nothing left to fleece from the tourist themselves ?

Archived