Foreigners driving cars around town with their driver’s side window down

Cricky

On 8/26/2018 at 11:24 AM, rickjza said:

I don’t understand why foreigners drive around town with their driver’s side window down and their arm hanging out over the door.

I wear a cowboy hat and play my Kenny Rodgers as loud as I can.  How else would they hear it?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If You read his posts he recons hes been here 14 years, "bought" various  properties , yet asks where you can buy Curtains in Pats. As he rides a Scooter one would have thought he would have spotted a Shop in 14 Years.Always good to read track records to find the Bores, Serious Sams, and the few worthwhile info posters,, i just like the daft ones.!.

1 minute ago, HAKAPALITA said:

If You read his posts he recons hes been here 14 years, "bought" various  properties , yet asks where you can buy Curtains in Pats. As he rides a Scooter one would have thought he would have spotted a Shop in 14 Years.Always good to read track records to find the Bores, Serious Sams, and the few worthwhile info posters,, i just like the daft ones.!.

Ones and zeros don't lie!

34 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

Windows?  If I had any, they would just interfere with my sound system.

DSC_0113-001.jpg?resize=1080,675

We've got similar. Not as pretty as that one. Ours is more Rat Ride Rust.

Electrics, lights & starter stopped working years ago. Hand crank only.

Use it regular.

Great for having a few beers out in the sticks. Visitors think it's hilarious running them into town.

Thais think it's marvelous a Felang is actually driving one.

Everyone either has their mouth wide open or waves manically.

067.thumb.jpg.7e30d866c626636e713896c044f9be54.jpg

Just now, geronimo said:

well, all internet data is ones and zeros (digital) and as all the OP's posts are in digital form, they cannot lie!

Checking old posts is a great way of assessing a member ...... they often forget the lie ....

2 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

We've got similar. Not as pretty as that one. Ours is more Rat Ride Rust.

Electrics, lights & starter stopped working years ago. Hand crank only.

Use it regular.

Great for having a few beers out in the sticks. Visitors think it's hilarious running them into town.

Thais think it's marvelous a Felang is actually driving one.

Everyone either has their mouth wide open or waves manically.

067.thumb.jpg.7e30d866c626636e713896c044f9be54.jpg

LHD i notice.!

5 minutes ago, geronimo said:

well, all internet data is ones and zeros (digital) and as all the OP's posts are in digital form, they cannot lie!

Thanks but i remain muddled by Digital Forms, must be me because im sure the One Year Visa Form was written  with intent to confuse by its layout.Yet others can do

Just now, HAKAPALITA said:

Thanks but i remain muddled by Digital Forms, must be me because im sure the One Year Visa Form was written  with intent to confuse by its layout.Yet others can do

If one doesn't move with the times, one gets left behind ......

Mind you, we are talking about the reigning POTY. (Bows in respect and admiration in such a great one's presence)

Some of you might be unaware that Trans spends most of his time travelling the rural districts and opening farming cooperatives and old people's homes.

1 hour ago, Damrongsak said:

Windows?  If I had any, they would just interfere with my sound system.

DSC_0113-001.jpg?resize=1080,675

technically the BIBs'd have a field day with this one?

Like, what Duco colour is stated on their Rego papers? and the techno go-fast stripes; the retro rockets... 

the only real one would be; the 'boxes hanging well outside the perimeter of the vehicle ? 

10 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

No. You would think that I agree, but in fact RHD. And I wear my watch on my left wrist.

Apparently, I Phone's reverse the image when a selfie is taken.

OK you got me is it April 1st. Just taken a selfie, i look knackered but its not reversed.Mrs says you set it to suit yourself.

8 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

OK you got me is it April 1st. Just taken a selfie, i look knackered but its not reversed.Mrs says you set it to suit yourself.

I wouldn't know, and I really don't care.

I have never taken a selfie in my life, and have no intention of ever taking one in the future.

I will relay your Mrs advice to my Mrs. She probably already knows but thanx anyway.

2 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

I have never taken a selfie in my life, and have no intention of ever taking one in the future.

I will relay your Mrs advice to my Mrs. She probably already knows but thanx anyway.

Neither do i it took me 5 mins to take the pic. The Ello / Goodby phones i was wizard at.

On 8/26/2018 at 11:50 AM, faraday said:

Yea, I do it also, so that when I see a pretty lady, I can shout out:

"Alright love, fancy a bit of slap & tickle?"

Never fails.

Try it sometime.

Thanks! I have been looking for a good line. One that works with the chicklets everytime!!! You are very generous to share this.

Can I use it on a scooter too?

Just now, elgenon said:

Thanks! I have been looking for a good line. One that works with the chicklets everytime!!! You are very generous to share this.

Can I use it on a scooter too?

You want a bit of slap and tickle with a scooter?

IMG_2818.JPGYou got me at it now, at 3rd attempt i managed this. Cant find a reverse way to take one.[emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I don’t understand why foreigners drive around town with their driver’s side window down and their arm hanging out over the door.
By doing so you are putting a target on yourself.
I’ve been driving here since 2002 and I feel this is an accident waiting to happen.

Are these people showing off? Why draw the attention, Thais know they have right of way every time, the police will pay more attention to you.
Grow up people, leave the windows up.
A target? 555. I often drive with the window down.. You know.. Fresh air.. Can see more clearly.. Blah blah. I'll keep doing too. Geeeez.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived