Briton jailed for life over plot to kill PM May

rooster59

On 9/1/2018 at 1:36 PM, simple1 said:

The "fact checkers" of Channel 4 did a lousy job by deliberately choosing the lowest of three Pew Research estimates.

The Guardian, the bible of the ultra left and other so-called "progressives", should be contratulated for ditching its usual political correctness and for coming clean on what could happen, with this front page banner headline: 

Muslim population in some EU countries could triple, says report

Figures suggest stark east-west divide, with UK population share rising from 6.3% to 16.7% in one scenario

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/29/muslim-population-in-europe-could-more-than-double

Edited by Krataiboy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Krataiboy said:

The "fact checkers" of Channel 4 did a lousy job by deliberately choosing the lowest of three Pew Research estimates.

The Guardian, the bible of the ultra left and other so-called "progressives", should be contratulated for ditching its usual political correctness and for coming clean on what could happen, with this front page banner headline: 

Muslim population in some EU countries could triple, says report

Figures suggest stark east-west divide, with UK population share rising from 6.3% to 16.7% in one scenario

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/29/muslim-population-in-europe-could-more-than-double

The example scenario you selected, which no longer applies, is based on "the record flow of migrants between 2014 and 2016 continues indefinitely with the same religious composition", so I call your highlighted point hyperbole.

Birth rates of Muslim heritage people has been intensely studied. The fact of the matter is Muslim heritage family birth rates quickly drop when good quality medical education and services are available. Another factor contributing to a reduced birth rate is economic security.

• Like 1

The example scenario you selected, which no longer applies, is based on "the record flow of migrants between 2014 and 2016 continues indefinitely with the same religious composition", so I call your highlighted point hyperbole.

Birth rates of Muslim heritage people has been intensely studied. The fact of the matter is Muslim heritage family birth rates quickly drop when good quality medical education and services are available. Another factor contributing to a reduced birth rate is economic security.
Did not and is not happening in my old hometown but then we dont live in your world

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Did not and is not happening in my old hometown but then we dont live in your world

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thankfully you and others with similar POV are not my neighbours in Thailand or Oz. You all come across as miserable sods...

Your hometown has the same Muslim refugee / asylum seeker intake as during 2014 -  2016? Don't believe you, got the figures?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/immigration-statistics-year-ending-march-2018/how-many-people-do-we-grant-asylum-or-protection-to

Another true UK citizen doing his best for the country that gave him a life that he doesn't belong in. Cops should have killed the oxygen thief instead of now wasting millions keeping his sorry backside in jail, only to be released by some fluffy parole board in the future unrepentant and bitter. Get rid...end of.

Edited by Sir Dude