What Visa Can I Get

Hey Guys, Just curious as to what visa i can get . i have a thai girlfriend and she is having my baby in june. i am not married and dont plan to marry in this moment in time. can anyone inform me what visa i can get when the baby arrives. i am on a 60 day tourist visa at the moment. cheers marshall

Edited by marshall

can anyone inform me what visa i can get when the baby arrives.

With the child’s birth certificate showing you as the father, you should be able to get a non-O visa for the purpose of visiting family.

--

Maestro

can anyone inform me what visa i can get when the baby arrives.

With the child’s birth certificate showing you as the father, you should be able to get a non-O visa for the purpose of visiting family.

--

Maestro

He is in Thailand Maestro. He'll have to try his skill at a Thai Embassy or Consulate abroad, but it won't be easy in the present visa climate.

Hey Guys, Just curious as to what visa i can get . i have a thai girlfriend and she is having my baby in june. i am not married and dont plan to marry in this moment in time. can anyone inform me what visa i can get when the baby arrives. i am on a 60 day tourist visa at the moment. cheers marshall

How old are you?

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

I got a non Imigrant Type O 4 months ago absolutely no sweat. £90 multiple entries. I applied to the Thai consulate in Hull.

On the application I said visitng a friend and put my mates address (not a relative or anything just known him a long time!) who is a long term resident.

Dont know if things have tightened up since then.. They actually suggested I get this visa instead of the usual tourist one.

Good Luck!

He'll have to try his skill at a Thai Embassy or Consulate abroad, but it won't be easy in the present visa climate.

You’re right, there. Even with a marriage certificate, with few exceptions consulates in the region only issue single-entry non-O visas. It’s likely to be tougher with only a child’s birth certificate. Haven’t seen recent posts on this, but I believe several members are in that position and I haven’t seen complaints, except perhaps that instead of multiple-entry visas like in the past they now can get a single-entry visa only.

At any rate, Phnom Penh, Manila and Yangon are best avoided.

--

Maestro

How old are you?

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

I am 40 years young. whats my options sunbelt. i am in thailand on a tourist visa. baby comes in june. not married. whats my visa entitlement. thanks