People want Nicolas Cage to replace Henry Cavill as the new Superman

snoop1130

People want Nicolas Cage to replace Henry Cavill as the new Superman

by Greg Evans

supercage.jpg

Photo: WARNER BROS/KOBAL/IMAGINECHINA/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK/TWITTER

We know, gutting isn't it?

The Hollywood Reporter has said that discussions between Warner Bros and Cavill's representatives has slowed down after the actor couldn't make a cameo appearance in the forthcoming film Shazam!

This would appear to suggest that he will no longer be playing 'The Last Son of Krypton' leaving the role wide open for someone else to take the reigns. 

An early front-runner to play the 'Man of Steel' is Michael B Jordan, which would be a great choice. However, the internet, as always, has other ideas.

Full Story: https://www.indy100.com/article/nicolas-cage-superman-henry-cavill-dc-comics-twitter-8536271

9 hours ago, AlexRich said:

When I look at a movie trailer and see Nicolas Cage is in it ... I keep my money in my pocket ... I've never enjoyed a movie he was in. As for Superman ... I think Woody Allen looks more suitable for the part than Cage. 

The last movie I liked him in was "Kick-Ass"

• Like 1

On 9/16/2018 at 12:45 AM, AlexRich said:

When I look at a movie trailer and see Nicolas Cage is in it ... I keep my money in my pocket ... I've never enjoyed a movie he was in. As for Superman ... I think Woody Allen looks more suitable for the part than Cage. 

Have to agree.

A 'petrified wooden' actor ...

He absolutely spoiled "Captain Corellis Mandolin" and should have retired straight after .

Edited by zaZa9
  • Like 1