Thai woman under investigation after mutilating cat and selling footage online

Thai woman under investigation after mutilating cat and selling footage online 

11.png

Image: Daily News

A Thai woman who is a VJ is under investigation for pulling the intestines out of cats.

Thai media are reporting that some people are prepared to pay money via the "dark web" for videos depicting such cruelty to cats. 

The woman - who was not named - denied the offences when she was interviewed by Petchkasem police in Thonburi, eastern Bangkok.

Watchdog Thailand (WDT) claim that she posed as a caring pet lover in obtaining 27 animals that were later subjected to mutilation in the sick videos. 

The woman claimed they were stolen from her or "just escaped" from her house. 

The news broke on the WDT site on Facebook.  

Investigations continue. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-10-20

1 minute ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

The woman - who was not named - denied the offences when she was interviewed by Petchkasem police in Thonburi, eastern Bangkok.

Having lived there for 5 years, I think that Thonburi is on the western side of the Chao Phraya river, Bangkok. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thonburi

• Like 2

"It's getting worse by the day... the abysmal lows to which people descend in their never-ending chase after the only true object of worship that persists here, money."

This is a world-wide phenomenon. It is not exclusive to Thailand. Such "abysmal lows" are seen in many countries.

But this one is obviously a sick case of extreme depravity.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, neeray said:

"It's getting worse by the day... the abysmal lows to which people descend in their never-ending chase after the only true object of worship that persists here, money."

This is a world-wide phenomenon. It is not exclusive to Thailand. Such "abysmal lows" are seen in many countries.

But this one is obviously a sick case of extreme depravity.

Can you show me any examples - links to websites etc.  where this happens 'World-wide' please?

4 minutes ago, redwhiteandblue said:

Can you show me any examples - links to websites etc.  where this happens 'World-wide' please?

This thread is about Thailand. If I post links of such occurrences in other countries, I will get nicked for doing so. But there are occurrences in my own home country and in one 10 times the size of mine to the south. Both are highly developed countries.

I don't see your beef. Maybe such stories give you a thrill. I suggest you do a little research on your own to answer your question.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

It's getting worse by the day... the abysmal lows to which people descend in their never-ending chase after the only true object of worship that persists here, money.

I hope you mean on this planet.

16 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

As I sit here typing this, watching my two cats happily playing together, breaks my heart that someone could be so sadistic

As an owner of 4 dogs and a wonderful young cat who was abandoned by her mother -- cruelty such as this breaks my heart.  It reinforces my belief that there are many 'people' walking this earth that look like humans, but have not a shred of humanity.  This woman fits that bill.  She must be well-to-do or connected.  If you or I committed this act on video, we'd be in jail; elites and the connected commit crimes?  The crime needs to be 'investigated'. 
Her acts are inhuman.  She should be put somewhere where she can no longer do harm. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, connda said:

As an owner of 4 dogs and a wonderful young cat who was abandoned by her mother -- cruelty such as this breaks my heart.  It reinforces my belief that there are many 'people' walking this earth that look like humans, but have not a shred of humanity.  This woman fits that bill.  She must be well-to-do or connected.  If you or I committed this act on video, we'd be in jail; elites and the connected commit crimes?  The crime needs to be 'investigated'. 
Her acts are inhuman.  She should be put somewhere where she can no longer do harm. 

"The crime needs to be 'investigated'."

Did you not notice what the headline stated or read the very first sentence of the OP that was printed in a large, bold font?