Thailand Tells Black People Don’t Come Here

webfact

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/23/2018 at 2:07 PM, Jingjock said:

They brought it on themselves, Africa is one of the worst nation by far for scamming people, I'm still getting at least 5 skype calls every night from this country.

There is ignorance and there is stupidity, but the lowest of the low is racism.....e.g.. this guy thinks Africa is a nation!?!? QED

Thailand, last I checked was a country. It can't say anything because it's just the name of a country. Just what does that headline mean?  Thailand Tells Black People Don't Come Here.  Who writes this tripe?  Why not put the stamp of Prayuth on that headline; or some other bloated-ex-military-coup-leader-come-lately on it?  

19 hours ago, Brickbat said:

I would add the Brits we’re broke and broken after WW 2 and had no choice but to leave. But they engineeered a Financial Web which gives them clout and control to this day. 

Quite right, Britain didn't have the financial muscle after fighting to rid the world of fascism (and for which it gets very little in the way of plaudits) and had to withdraw from the sub-Continent as a matter of practicality; hardly that Ghandi had put a boot (he went bare foot) up the Brits' asses! India was becoming ungovernable, the biggest problem, ironically, being racism; the Hindus and the Muslims hated each other like poison.  The answer from the British Raj was to "partition" the sub Continent into Muslim Pakistan, Muslim West Bengal, and India (I need to google this really, to be certain, but it is largely true), a kind of Apartheid, if you will.  This all happened in 1947, and in the lead up to the split, and immediately afterwards, there was a bloodbath between the two factions mentioned.  Something like 400 000 people died in their religious conflict.

I call fake news on this - the title is inadequate.

While it's true that Thai police targets dark skinned people for checks, once they check the passport however, they have absolutely no problems with black Americans or blacks holding passports from other western countries.

So it's not a matter of skin color, but more a matter of country of origin.

1 hour ago, manarak said:

While it's true that Thai police targets dark skinned people for checks, once they check the passport however, they have absolutely no problems with black Americans or blacks holding passports from other western countries.

So it's not a matter of skin color, but more a matter of country of origin.

Oh boy, so they just discriminate against people from a certain country then, not just skin colour. That's a relief and much better. Thanks for clearing that up. 

Would be like all Thai women being turned away from Western countries because authorities are concerned they're coming to work in the sex industry...

4 hours ago, SammyT said:

Oh boy, so they just discriminate against people from a certain country then, not just skin colour. That's a relief and much better. Thanks for clearing that up. 

Would be like all Thai women being turned away from Western countries because authorities are concerned they're coming to work in the sex industry...

correct!

Thai women have difficulties obtaining visas because of exactly that reason.

For Singaporeans, no problem.

Which illustrates well what Thai police is doing.

“The suspicious targets are the dark-skinned people. First, we search their bodies, then we search their passports,”

i believe this is a big discrimination and colored people should boycott thailand and dont visit here then.
bc this is a total racial abuse.
think about it, you walk around a touristic area (lets say Nana area as an example) as a colored person among many white guys and they just come and search your body and nothign for white guys. 
authorities, please go check white guys too. there are more visa offenders among them i believe!
such move just damage reputation of peaceful Thailand and nothing else.

Good lord how nieve can you possibly be. Every black man around Nana is pushing heroine or meth.

One of my favorite bars in between soi 5 and 7 had a sign up "we do not serve the black man here" sadly the whole area was demolished

I loved that place [emoji16]

On 10/23/2018 at 6:22 AM, howto said:

Read it, was dismayed. A USA-Trump hit.
Actually, the USA does has immigration laws on the books,
and they are tough. Just they have not been enforced for years.
Now seems the USA (Trump admin) is addressing this.
I lived in Thailand 35 years, returned to the USA with my family.
Spouse (Thai) and 3 children.
It was expensive to acquire a 'green card' for spouse,
whom is very well educated and we have assets.
She acquired her masters degree here and worked (CDC).
IMO the USA is following other nations, finally. About time.
Unlike Europe.
Illegals here are not just 'wet-backs' from Mexico.
Includes many whom don't leave
tourists and EDU students from many nations

This 'migrant caravan' approach from Honduran thru Mexico is not OK.

Many people criticize Trump and the wall that he wants to build on the southern border.

They seem to be oblivious to the fact that 1,200 km of border fences have been erected in south-eastern Europe, for exactly the same reason.

We're beginning to see the overpopulation of the world manifest itself, we're at around 7 billion people now, what will it be like if it gets to the 10-11 billion that some project as the number in the future?

Also, many of the migrants do not come from 'viable' countries.

39 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

Many people criticize Trump and the wall that he wants to build on the southern border.

They seem to be oblivious to the fact that 1,200 km of border fences have been erected in south-eastern Europe, for exactly the same reason.

We're beginning to see the overpopulation of the world manifest itself, we're at around 7 billion people now, what will it be like if it gets to the 10-11 billion that some project as the number in the future?

Also, many of the migrants do not come from 'viable' countries.

Amateur-hour Malthus.

On 10/25/2018 at 11:39 AM, onera1961 said:

I would say Gandhi booted Brits from their crown jewel and from a country that created the British middle class, putting aside all the other historical reasons for the end of colonialism. ???? 

Simplistic explanations wanting to 'putting aside all the other historical reasons.....'.

On 10/27/2018 at 3:28 AM, blackhorse said:

Good lord how nieve can you possibly be. Every black man around Nana is pushing heroine or meth.

One of my favorite bars in between soi 5 and 7 had a sign up "we do not serve the black man here" sadly the whole area was demolished

I loved that place emoji16.png

yeah, what you say is same as what those police guys are thinking. classic racism and racial stereotypes.

so are you 'naive' enough to think like all black guys deal drugs here?

if you say that , then am i free to say like every white guy is abusing small kids here? bc lots of reports of white trash abusing kids and involving in pedophilia.

just think a bit reasonable.

and, i am not colored but if i see such a sign in a bar sure i never go to that place and actually take a photo and name and shame such a racist action everywhere i can find.

On 10/23/2018 at 1:31 AM, SoilSpoil said:

I don't think the over sensitive racial trump card will be taken serious here.  African drug dealers and hookers down Sukhumvit are a total menace. 

I have had no experience with African, or in fact any, drug dealer, but hey I guess they can be a menace. But, how can any hooker be a menace, man ? You don't know how to avoid or 'protect' yourself from a hooker ?! ????   

Gees. Lame. Very lame !

As a Trump hating American myself, I still call bu!!$hit on the comparison here. Are we blaming Trump for inspiring illiberal policies in Thailand?? Are you kidding? And exactly what similarity to the US immigration problem do you see here?? Are there 50 million illegal immigrants? Are children being separated from their parents? We are talking mostly about hookers and drug dealers sent here by international criminal cartels. Not refugees and desperate labors. 

On 10/30/2018 at 12:03 PM, BenBen23 said:

As a Trump hating American myself, I still call bu!!$hit on the comparison here. Are we blaming Trump for inspiring illiberal policies in Thailand?? Are you kidding? And exactly what similarity to the US immigration problem do you see here?? Are there 50 million illegal immigrants? Are children being separated from their parents? We are talking mostly about hookers and drug dealers sent here by international criminal cartels. Not refugees and desperate labors. 

Yes we can agree at least totally different comparisons.

On 10/30/2018 at 11:18 AM, JemJem said:

I have had no experience with African, or in fact any, drug dealer, but hey I guess they can be a menace. But, how can any hooker be a menace, man ? You don't know how to avoid or 'protect' yourself from a hooker ?! ????   

Gees. Lame. Very lame !

In London 95% of knife murders which are growing in number are by blacks mostly on other blacks. Mostly over control of drugs and county lines crime including prostitution.

No one dares mention immigration or inherent culture from these 'new British' idam I just have!

1 hour ago, Patriot1066 said:

In London 95% of knife murders which are growing in number are by blacks mostly on other blacks. Mostly over control of drugs and county lines crime including prostitution.

No one dares mention immigration or inherent culture from these 'new British' idam I just have!

Because this is an out and out lie.

Just think for a minute what n I credibly stupid unsupportable statement that is. 

3 hours ago, kwilco said:

Just think for a minute what n I credibly stupid unsupportable statement that is. 

Whilst the quoted figure of 95% is an exaggeration, in the UK the proportion of blacks arrested in relation to other ethnicities is quite high.

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov

9 hours ago, kwilco said:

9 hours ago, kwilco said:

5 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

colourskin.jpg.c49a38773fe931379dc596bae23b1a5d.jpg

Your wrong my post was correct.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/london-sees-rise-knife-crimes-180224152346205.html

I as you can see am quiet correct thannkyou, knife crime is mainly on black black people mainly caused and carried out by black people.

The police and home office have not released the figures yet but you can see he pictures each week and they are all pretty much black.

Keep it civil, dont get personal please.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

30 minutes ago, Patriot1066 said:

You simplify a complex issue!

You are quite right; it is an incredibly complex issue.  It's dummed down for the liberal-left to put their simplistic spin on it.

Archived