Two injured in Phuket when motorbike hits dog

webfact

Two injured in Phuket when motorbike hits dog

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1541056715_1-org.jpg

The driver of the motorbike, Nutdanai Taemsinlapachai, 24, sustained a broken right leg while his passenger had injuries to his left leg. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: A 24-year-old motorbike rider and his passenger were injured this morning when a dog ran in front of them while driving on Thepkasattri Rd in Thalang.

At 6am today, Kusoldharm rescue workers stationed in Muang Mai received a call from the Phuket Narenthorn Centre reporting an accident on Thepkasattri Rd close to the Tha Rue Shrine.

Kusoldharm and Srisoonthorn rescue workers went to the scene to find the driver of the motorbike, Nutdanai Taemsinlapachai, 24, and his unnamed passenger lying in the road.

Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/two-injured-in-phuket-when-motorbike-hits-dog-69194.php#t2UilzMJwUcuPBkl.99

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-11-01

2 hours ago, gerritkaew said:

I hope the owner of the nice dog  will show himself and pay for all the cost that his dog made.

And we all know thai will do this...

And I hope 2 morons have been tested for drugs and alcohol

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, Deli said:

They rather should test the dog for rabies and find the owner

Did not see anyone say anything about dog biting them and last time I checked crossing the road was not a symptom of rabbies.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

No I have not, but what is your point?you disputing my earlier post or speaking in codes with a hidden meaning?

You do not know whether drink or drugs were involved, so stop making unfounded accusations till you know 100% what happened, and stop trolling.
That plain enough?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, roo860 said:

You do not know whether drink or drugs were involved, so stop making unfounded accusations till you know 100% what happened, and stop trolling.
That plain enough?

Oh I see , so your point is because I said I hope they get blood tested in your professional opinion means trolling ? Because your opinion is a pillar, did I get it correct ? Or would you like to add some more rubbish from your extensive knowledge and experience in Thailand of 24 year olds riding at high speed without id  at 6am

Edited by BestB
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, BestB said:

And I hope 2 morons have been tested for drugs and alcohol

Now, seriously, it took me a few close shaves to realise it, but dogs crossing the road unexpectedly are a real danger.

Nowadays i ride very slow, and whenever i see a dog in the distance, i get ready to take evasive action.

I would guess street dogs, specially for unaware tourists, are the main cause for many accidents.

Now, in these case, the victims are Thai, they should have known better.

5 hours ago, roo860 said:

Did they deliberately hit the dog?

I doubt it as we all know hitting a dog at speed on a scooter ends you up in hospital with broken bones like this victim.i see same thing coming back from moto gp the last month.couple on scooter coming towards me that were doing about 30km a hour.dog ran out and they didn't stand a chance.looked in mirror and they were dusting themselves down so hopefully they were ok.

Edited by happy chappie
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BestB said:

Did not see anyone say anything about dog biting them and last time I checked crossing the road was not a symptom of rabbies.

8 hours ago, BestB said:

Only they would know if they were sobor enough

Is being sobor [sic] a symptom of rabbies [sic]?

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, BestB said:

Oh I see , so your point is because I said I hope they get blood tested in your professional opinion means trolling ? Because your opinion is a pillar, did I get it correct ? Or would you like to add some more rubbish from your extensive knowledge and experience in Thailand of 24 year olds riding at high speed without id  at 6am

"...would you like to add some more rubbish..."

Talking about rubbish, which you seem to know a lot about, where was it stated that high speed contributed to this accident and that the two injured men had no ID?

That was rhetorical, of course, neither of those circumstances were mentioned anywhere.

Edited by Just Weird
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

"...would you like to add some more rubbish..."

Talking about rubbish, which you seem to know a lot about, where was it stated that high speed was involved in this accident and that the two injured men had no ID?

Ohh you struggle with reading more than the opening line? Try clicking on the full article and reading it 

3 hours ago, happy chappie said:

I doubt it as we all know hitting a dog at speed on a scooter ends you up in hospital with broken bones like this victim.i see same thing coming back from moto gp the last month.couple on scooter coming towards me that were doing about 30km a hour.dog ran out and they didn't stand a chance.looked in mirror and they were dusting themselves down so hopefully they were ok.

"...we all know hitting a dog at speed on a scooter ends you up in hospital with broken bones..."

"...couple on scooter coming towards me that were doing about 30km a hour.dog ran out and they didn't stand a chance.looked in mirror and they were dusting themselves down..." 

Two mutually exclusive statements, make your mind up about what we all know about broken bones.

9 minutes ago, BestB said:

Look it up 

Well, I do know what a "sobor" is (do you?) and a sobor could never have anything to do with this accident.  I also know that there is no such word as "rabbies".  Perhaps you could look both of them up and help me out.  Thanks.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

How could Google Translate help with something that it not there in the linked report?  Perhaps you could copy and paste it so I can see where I overlooked that also?

Yes just like reading the full article was a struggle ????