Same-sex marriage bill is two steps away from becoming law.

snoop1130

Aside from what? Pretty close.

I doubt many Thai men are interested in adopting kids anyway.

Sure they should not extend thus to farang. Stoopid.

Some gay men are interested in adopting. Duh.
Of course lesbians can bear their own children.
Also it's not so uncommon for men and women to bring existing children into new relationships.
It's clearly best for the children to have two legal parents instead of one the same as if it was hetero marriage.
Does anyone know if the proposed Thai law takes that into account?

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Also it's not so uncommon for men and women to bring existing children into new relationships.
It's clearly best for the children to have two legal parents instead of one the same as if it was hetero marriage.

But they both need the other sex of fluids at least. So gay men can make half the baby at least? Like lesbians can bear a child.

11 hours ago, HappyAndRich said:

If you think before answer, you will understand exactly what I mean. It´s nothin of what you tried to make it look like.

If a man and a woman is in a relationship and one is out of medical reasons unable to have a child, then there should be the possibility to adopt a child. Alla other cases nare not out of the natural kind, and does not give the child a core family out of the natural selection. You can be sure there is no homophobia here. Close the door and do what you want, just do not bring this on innocent children that needs a genuine mother and father. Nor is it any religious belief. Backward or forward, religion never seems to work out as intended. Regarding the vagina and penis option. Hell Yeah! Of course that´s the only possible marriage, out of the reason that, without unnatural surgical operations, that must include a real woman and a real man. I hope you know that it´s the woman and the man that marry each other and then use the tools, not the other way around.

So you do not believe that anything other than a man and a woman can be successful at raising a child?  Should a child be taken away from a man or woman if their spouse dies and be given to a man and a woman to be raised?

3 hours ago, tominbkk said:

So you do not believe that anything other than a man and a woman can be successful at raising a child?  Should a child be taken away from a man or woman if their spouse dies and be given to a man and a woman to be raised?

Again we have the non-understanding comment. No it should not, because that is the natural way of life. The man and the woman that created the child are their natural and biological mother and father.

1 minute ago, HappyAndRich said:

Again we have the non-understanding comment. No it should not, because that is the natural way of life. The man and the woman that created the child are their natural and biological mother and father.

1 minute ago, HappyAndRich said:

But then in bereavement there is only one 'biological mother or father' same as potentially for a gay couple two women two men both couples could be one biological mother or father. Plus, these are binary choices there are many more option and choices out there.

What if a heterosexual couple divorce and then meet new partners what happens then.

listen if your wanting to come out and are wanting to do it in this forum but need some one to talk to and scared a little, don't worry we won't bite? Unless you want us to? 

4 hours ago, tominbkk said:

Stop wasting your time with bus postings it's like trying to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Well said far better for a child to be protected in a safe and loving environment whatever the sexual persuasions of the parents. However he is a little old fashioned and quaint as sumply Gay and Lesbian are very binary,  sexuality can be much more complex LBGT+ So I'd a guys bi and living with his wife he can't have kids.

Happy and Rich. Where do you draw the line then and how do you hunt out non heterosexuals for stopping parenting?

7 minutes ago, Patriot1066 said:

But then in bereavement there is only one 'biological mother or father' same as potentially for a gay couple two women two men both couples could be one biological mother or father. Plus, these are binary choices there are many more option and choices out there.

Then they should be prosecuted for walking on both sides and deliberately taking advantage of a system they normally and naturally can´t access.

Same as somebody stealing a gold necklace, just because they know they are never going to make enough money to be able to buy one the honest way.

What if a heterosexual couple divorce and then meet new partners what happens then.

Ooh. you mean people that change out of disappointment with the other sex? That is not an option. You must know how you are before entering a relationship. Who you are is not something that changes as you go in life. That is something you must feel from birth. Out of that reason it must be qualified as above. people using the system to fool a partner and get what they want, before revealing the real person they are. Deception of the highest degree.

listen if your wanting to come out and are wanting to do it in this forum but need some one to talk to and scared a little, don't worry we won't bite? Unless you want us to? 

What are you suggesting? Are you talking about the old and childish expression to come out of the closet. That one made me laugh  so much when I first heard it. No my friend, I am not scared, and I do not care what you do behind your doors. Just as long as the right to adopt children stays buried forever. Unfortunately there is no law today, that can take a child away from a person just out of the suspicion of deception. 

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

No, I don´t know but I sincerely hope not.

14 minutes ago, Patriot1066 said:

Happy and Rich. Where do you draw the line then and how do you hunt out non heterosexuals for stopping parenting?

Just read above.

24 minutes ago, HappyAndRich said:

Then they should be prosecuted for walking on both sides and deliberately taking advantage of a system they normally and naturally can´t access.

Same as somebody stealing a gold necklace, just because they know they are never going to make enough money to be able to buy one the honest way.

Ooh. you mean people that change out of disappointment with the other sex? That is not an option. You must know how you are before entering a relationship. Who you are is not something that changes as you go in life. That is something you must feel from birth. Out of that reason it must be qualified as above. people using the system to fool a partner and get what they want, before revealing the real person they are. Deception of the highest degree.

What are you suggesting? Are you talking about the old and childish expression to come out of the closet. That one made me laugh  so much when I first heard it. No my friend, I am not scared, and I do not care what you do behind your doors. Just as long as the right to adopt children stays buried forever. Unfortunately there is no law today, that can take a child away from a person just out of the suspicion of deception. 

Your post made me laugh too. We've heard the standard homophobic arguments so many times before such as allow gay people to marry, what's next, marrying your pencil? But you're breaking new grounds into absurdity. I don't think you're posting in a sincere way on this issue. "That is not an option." Indeed. I doubt many people are going to accept you as God. 

Bye. 

26 minutes ago, HappyAndRich said:

Your hilarious I like most people do many things behind closed doors and sometimes out of doors, but you need to get your head around differences in what people do in bed and how they bring up children. How when you were made do know what your parents did. Can the couple have only sex in the missionary position, no A or O as they are not normal hero things?

? I can't really get my head around why you appear to have an underlying hatred of people who do not fit your rather Victorian stereotype of a mummy and daddy?

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Your post made me laugh too. We've heard the standard homophobic arguments so many times before such as allow gay people to marry, what's next, marrying your pencil? But you're breaking new grounds into absurdity. I don't think you're posting in a sincere way on this issue. "That is not an option." Indeed. I doubt many people are going to accept you as God. 

Bye. 

Actually his posts are so bizzare I won't reply to anymore.

I have given him the hand of friendship twice now, even offering him help to release his pent up frustrations and come out and recognise his true sexuality, but no,  that's not going to happen as he is scared.

So best ignore, like a fart during dinner!

I've just worked It out I think he is a couple after all so  obvious  "Happy (probably an older guy",) and "Rich" some young smooth twink guy that's his wife.

Nothing to see here I'm cool with that and won't discriminate !

Edited by Patriot1066
spelling

10 minutes ago, Patriot1066 said:

Your hilarious I like most people do many things behind closed doors and sometimes out of doors, but you need to get your head around differences in what people do in bed and how they bring up children. How when you were made do know what your parents did. Can the couple have only sex in the missionary position, no A or O as they are not normal hero things?

When did I ever state that is not normal? Or maybe it´s your opinion that is a restricted area for gay or lesbian and bi-sexuals?

? I can't really get my head around why you appear to have an underlying hatred of people who do not fit your rather Victorian stereotype of a mummy and daddy?

There is pretty much you can´t get your head around. Where is the hatred? I just have the opinion adopting children in this case, should be of the table. You can call it stereotype, while I call it something that shouldn´t be changed. Some things are already good, and should not be messed or experimented with.

Edited by HappyAndRich

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Bye. 

So, I am God, because I have an opinion that doesn´t fit the world you are living in? Thanks for returning the possibility to laugh. Have a nice morning.

11 minutes ago, Patriot1066 said:

I have given him the hand of friendship twice now, even offering him help to release his pent up frustrations and come out and recognise his true sexuality, but no,  that's not going to happen as he is scared.

So best ignore, like a fart during dinner!

I've just worked It out I think he is a couple after all so  obvious  "Happy (probably an older guy",) and "Rich" some young smooth twink guy that's his wife.

I guess you just broke the forum rules in as many ways as possible. No worries! I forgive you. I already know my sexuality, and have a happy life together with my wife, a child and another one for delivery in april next year. Anyway, thank you for your kind offer regarding help.