The Official Liverpool FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

On 12/13/2018 at 12:50 PM, wilai said:

Interesting one is the new de Ligt!....Ki-Jana Hoever who we picked up from Ajax. Only 16 but already playing in the under 23s. Very highly rated.

Now promoted to 1st team training squad????

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 9:08 PM, BangrakBob said:

Why did you miss the match? Is Sunday night your "me" time, plucking your vagina while watching Sex in the City again?

Thanks for the message and the pics bob but those legs are more like chicken legs than a footballers.  

58 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

You were creaming your jeans over a French footballers thighs. It's not 1985, being of that persuasion is ok. You don't even need to be a gender any more. free yourself man

I'll consider it whilst I decide on a new avatar.

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Yes they do nail it, I think their best cover is Stone Cold Crazy. Great shifting through the gears to.

Yeah that whole Garage Inc album is souped up cover versions. I nicked the original $5.98 Garage Inc EP which was released in the 80s off my cousin. That was more thrash style covers. 

13 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Firmino, Mané, Salah and Shaqiri all start. Liverpool's record from matches where all four have been on the pitch together at some point:

P7 W7 F21 A1

up the fukin’ Reds! 

No sympathy for Rafa BBob ?:whistling:

5 hours ago, wilai said:

Sad news for LFC, BWFC and PNE fans.

Peter Thompson has died aged 76. One of the best left wingers I've ever seen. RIP lad.

6b555ca2c7e09e6ba08f61cb4fb481a1--school-football-football-players.jpg

I will second that Wilai. Had the privelege to see him play out his career at Bolton. No pace then but had the art of dribbling down to a T. A class act.

• Like 2

I would just like to add that Thompson was seen by Blues as Liverpool's most dangerous player at that time. (Whether they admit it or not).

At derby matches it was always heart in the mouth time whenever he had possession.

• Like 2

Even to this day Cant think of many better english wingers .. maybe waddle ..   not many though, v unfortunate to have  missed out on  the wc because  ramsey rarely used wingers even so   from my memories  a true great for his period    rip.