• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WorriedNoodle

• ballpoint

• sanuk711

• scottiejohn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"How many Thai Visa members does it take to change a light bulb?" One to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed. Fourteen to share similar experiences of changing

Posted Images

16 hours ago, fangless said:

A woman went to the doctor's complaining that her sex life was very unsatisfactory.

"My old man says I'm frigid," she explained.

"Don't upset yourself," replied the doctor kindly. "I think I have the answer. Just take one of these pills an hour before lovemaking and you'll appreciate the difference."

So the woman took the pill and her whole body became electric. She couldn't wait for her husband to get home. Unfortunately, he went straight to the pub after work and the magic moment passed. When she went back to the doctor's, she explained the dreadful disappointment she'd felt and how the lack of fulfilment had made her ill.

"Mmm," mused the doctor, "it's a shame there wasn't another man to take his place."

"Another man!" she cried.

"I don't need pills for other men!"

It may have been the same woman years ago. She too went to the doctor for one of those pills. The doctor said take it an hour before you get home.

The train was badly delayed , it arrived at the station when she should have arrived home !   , she was gagging for it , she opened the carriage door right next to a dude sweeping the platform , she said ' I need ....ing , he saiid so do I , I just swept the wrong platform ' .

I just got kicked out of flat earth Facebook groups...
...because I asked if the 6 foot social distancing had pushed anyone over the edge yet.

• Like 1