Worst Joke Ever 2024

Adam was hanging around the garden of Eden feeling very lonely.

So, God asked him, 'What's wrong with you?'

Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to.

God said that He was going to make Adam a companion and that it would be a woman.

He said, 'This pretty lady will gather food for you, she will cook for you, and when you discover clothing, she will wash it for you.
She will always agree with every decision you make and she will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement.
She will praise you!
She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them.
She will NEVER have a headache and will freely give you love and passion whenever you need it.'

Adam asked God, 'What will a woman like this cost?'

God replied, 'An arm and a leg.'

Then Adam asked, 'What can I get for a rib?'

Of course the rest is history............!!!!

Edited by gamb00ler
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/22/2021 at 10:42 AM, ballpoint said:

I have no objection to people being spontaneous,
I just think there is a time and a place for it.

I think it's called the spark of life. and I believe  it has many timeless matches!

One day a little girl was watching her mother prepare roast beef. The mother cut off the ends, wrapped it in string, seasoned it, and placed it in the roasting tin. The girl asked her mother why she always cut off the ends of the roast. She replied that she didn’t really know why - but it was the way her mother had done it. 

That night, grandma came to dinner and the little girl and her mother asked her why she had always cut the ends off the roast before putting it in the oven. Grandma replied that she didn’t know why - but that was the way her mother had done it. 

Great grandmother was very old and confined to a nursing home. But the next time the little girl, her mother and her grandma "went to visit, they asked her the same question. ‘Why did you cut the ends off the roast before cooking?’ 

Great grandmother looked at them in surprise and explained simply:

‘We were poor and had a small oven in those days. I cut off the ends so the roast would fit.’ 

• Like 2

Employee; "Look I know you are the son of the owner of this elevator company and I must inform you that there is a load of corruption in this company and it goes all the way to the top."
Boss's Son;  "If I tell my dad about it there is only one way for both of us and it is the way down"

• Like 1