Worst Joke Ever 2024

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman were exploring in the rainforest when they were captured by a tribe of Indians.

They were taken to the Indian chief who said them “ your skin very strong, make good canoe , but I give you one final wish “

The Scotsman said “ a case of Scottish Whisky “ and disappeared into a tent to drink.

The Englishman said “3 young Indian girls “ and disappeared into a tent to enjoy.

The Irishman said “ a fork “ and after receiving it stabbed himself all over his body saying “ if you think you’re gonna make a bloody canoe out of me ..................”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

An Englishman went to Spain to tour the country and learn Spanish.

He hired a Spanish guide to accompany him. The guide was told to speak only in Spanish and to correct any mistakes of usage.

Together they were hiking on a mountain trail when a very large, purple and blue fly crossed their path.

The Englishmen pointed at the insect with his fishing rod, and announced, 'Mira el mosca.'

The guide, sensing a teaching opportunity, replied, 'No, senor, "la mosca"... es feminina.'

The Englishman looked at him in amazement, then back at the fly, and then said, 'Good heavens..... you must have incredibly good eyesight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

'Oh, doctor', he said, 'my wife thinks she's a chicken'. The doctor gasped, 'That's terrible. How long has she been like that?'

The husband replied, 'Three years'. The doctor was horrified, 'Three years! Why didn't you bring her to me sooner?'

The husband said sheepishly, 'Because we needed the eggs.'

A recent Scottish immigrant attends his first baseball game in his new country, and after a base hit he hears the fans roaring, "Run....run!" The next batter connects heavily with the ball and the Scotsman stands up and roars with the crowd in his thick accent, "R-r-run ya bahstard, r-run will ya!" 

A third batter slams a hit and again the Scotsman, obviously pleased with his knowledge of the game, screams, "R-r-run ya bahstard, r-r-run will ya!" 

The next batter holds his swing at three and two and as the ump calls a walk. The Scotsman stands up yelling: "R-r-run ya Bahstard, r-r-run!" 

All the surrounding fans chuckle quietly and he sits down confused. A friendly fan, sensing his embarrassment whispers, "He doesn't have to run, he got four balls." 

The Scotsman yells even louder, "Walk with pr-r-ride Jimmy, swagger man! Walk with pr-r-ride!" "Shame yur no warin yer kilt to really show your stuff!

A big earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter scale has hit Mexico. 

150,000 Mexicans have died and over a million are Injured.

The country is totally ruined and the government doesn't know where to start with providing help to rebuild.

The rest of the world is in shock. 

Canada is sending troopers to help the Mexican army control the riots. 

The European community (except France) is sending food and money. 

The United States, not to be outdone, is sending 150,000 replacement Mexicans after they demolish their newly built wall to let the Mexicans back out of the US back into Mexico. 

• Like 2

I NO UNESTAN MY FEN SUMHOW

That's not right...Sum Ting Wong 

Are you harboring a fugitive?...Hu Yu Hai Ding? 

See me ASAP...Kum Hia Nao 

Stupid Man...Dum Gai 

Small Horse...Tai Ni Po Ni 

Did you go to the beach?...Wai Yu So Tan? 

I bumped into a coffee table...Ai Bang Mai Ni 

I think you need a face lift...Chin Tu Fat 

It's very dark in here...Wai So Dim? 

I thought you were on a diet...Wai Yu Mun Ching? 

This is a tow away zone...No Pah King 

Our meeting is scheduled for next week...Wai Yu Kum Nao? 

Staying out of sight...Lei Ying Lo 

He's cleaning his automobile...Wa Shing Ka 

Your body odor is offensive...Yu Stin Ki Pu

Murphy is in New York, waiting patiently at a busy street crossing.

The cop on duty there stops the flow of traffic and shouts, 'Okay pedestrians'.  After allowing the pedestrians to cross, he waves the traffic through again. He does this several times, but Murphy is still standing on the sidewalk.

After the cop has shouted 'Pedestrians' for the tenth time, Murphy approaches him and says, 'Is it not about time ye let the Catholics across?'

• Like 2

My Dad was very careful with his money.

When he became a bit hard of hearing he refused to buy an expensive hearing aid.

He bought a piece of flex, and would put one end in his top pocket and the other end in his ear.

It didn't help his hearing but he found that people spoke to him more loudly.

Edited by chickenslegs
  • Haha 1