I need lots of medical

sonodaumi

I work for a pharmaceutical company in Hong Kong. Now we are in need of medical supplies that we have not been able to find here.I have sent emails or line message to many pharma companies, but they don't reply to me or not respond after reading. I don't know why. I am not too familiar with the medical supply shops in BKK.So that was frustrating. 

I am looking for progynova 2mg、estromon and estrofem ect.

Does anyone know which companies can provide them?

I work for a pharmaceutical company in Hong Kong. Now we are in need of medical supplies that we have not been able to find here.I have sent emails or line message to many pharma companies, but they don't reply to me or not respond after reading. I don't know why. I am not too familiar with the medical supply shops in BKK.So that was frustrating. 

I am looking for progynova 2mg、estromon and estrofem ect.

Does anyone know which companies can provide them?

It is very typical of Thai companies not to respond to emails that are in English.

Progynova is distributed in Thailand by DKSH.

Estromon is distributed in Thailand by Union Medical.

I am not sure who the Thhai distributor of Estrofem is, probably also DKSH. The manufacturer Nivo Nordisc should be able to tell you.

You would need to contact these specific distributors and by phone is better than email. But be prepared for some difficulty getting someone who speaks English.

All 3 of these drugs are western imports and expensive as there is a tariff on imported pharmaceuticals. Getting them in Thailand will cost more then purchasing them directly from the Western manufacturer. In addition I am doubtful if Thai pharm distributors are set up to export to other countries.

Estrofem should be available in Hong Kong from DKSH Hong Kong. Progynova and Estromon indeed seem not available there.

Prices would be lower in Cambodia and English speaking better. You might try contacting one of the main Pharm distributors there like Medicom

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 1