Six Nations Rugby

BLUENOSE

Does anyone know of a place to watch tonight's match LIVE (12.30 local time) ? It doesn't appear to be on UBC, which seems to be completely dominated by football. I like football, but surely they could find a spot for something as important as Six Nations. Will they show the Rugby World Cup, I wonder?

Frankly it is hardly an important sport by world standards. Synchronised swimming is,if not more, entertaining. However with respect to the rugby world cup , then last time it was indeed broadcast live in Thailand but I am not sure on which channel as I became nauseous at the time it was showing at the reastaurant I was eating at in bangkok. However you will be pleased to hear that I recovered once that real sport of football, that's soccer to you yanks, started later.

Edited by gummy

Does anyone know of a place to watch tonight's match LIVE (12.30 local time) ? It doesn't appear to be on UBC, which seems to be completely dominated by football. I like football, but surely they could find a spot for something as important as Six Nations. Will they show the Rugby World Cup, I wonder?

Try the UN Irish.

JxP

Frankly it is hardly an important sport by world standards. Synchronised swimming is,if not more, entertaining. However with respect to the rugby world cup , then last time it was indeed broadcast live in Thailand but I am not sure on which channel as I became nauseous at the time it was showing at the reastaurant I was eating at in bangkok. However you will be pleased to hear that I recovered once that real sport of football, that's soccer to you yanks, started later.

What is the relevance of your reply?

Sad!!!

Same thing happens to me when I watch one of the limp-wrist brigade take a dive and cry like a five year old that has just stubbed her toe.

Still, it takes all types eh... :o

Try the UN Irish.

JxP

Thanks for the info. I'll be there.

Try the UN Irish.

JxP

Thanks for the info. I'll be there.

You are welcome. Sorry to hear that the boys in brown decided to enforce closing times!

JxP

aah yes the beautiful game- football is indeed the world game where they fake injuries, rolling around cluching their ankles and grimmicing in pain whilst their gelled hair fall out of place, hoping all the while the ref can see their academy award winning dives to gain a penalty. The pretty boys with their fancy step overs and tip toe runs... :D

But with respect, I do enjoy football when its played at the highest level except probably when the above happens. What I do have object to, is the constant replay of football games on UBC/Star with rugby and other sports being the distant cousin. Perhaps there should be a dedicated football channel. I dont have UBC as a result and know of many that have the same opinion.

To really appreciate fine rugby, one has to watch the Southern Hemisphere teams play, esp the Tri-nations series. Where tackles are heard and bones crunch, and they get up and play on. 6 nations is good also.

But perhaps you would rather change to a more appropiate channel at that stage- could I suggest a talk show where they can discuss and treat people with a disorder that like synchronised swimming :o

So the game is now long over Irl 43 - Eng 13

Isnt that called a complete and total humiliating defeat

No its called a well deserved win by a fine Irish side.

boy what a great game, they did play well and must be talking up their chances for the world cup, although they have a tuff draw this year in Pool D with France, and Argentina.

So the game is now long over Irl 43 - Eng 13

Isnt that called a complete and total humiliating defeat

No its called a well deserved win by a fine Irish side.

boy what a great game, they did play well and must be talking up their chances for the world cup, although they have a tuff draw this year in Pool D with France, and Argentina.

Yes tough group it would be a shame to lose any of those 3 teams in the group stages.