ThaiMatch™ 100% Free Thai Dating site | Dating & Friendship | No limitations

ASEAN NOW Sales

ThaiMatch™ 100% Free Thai Dating site | Dating & Friendship | No limitations

800x800.jpg

ThaiMatch.com is a new, safe and discreet online dating platform for Thai woman looking for foreign men for dating, friendship, networking or even marriage. 

Our service is completely free to use for both men and woman, without limitations.

Join for FREE > ThaiMatch.com

3 hours ago, champers said:

My girlfriend is 50 next birthday. Please advise if I can trade her in for a couple of 25 year olds.

Sure you can - at least in theory.

First step: Explain this to your current girlfriend.

Second step: Did you finish already the first step and are you still alive?

On 1/31/2019 at 5:27 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

It's nice that the dating site service is free. But how about the service of the girl in the picture? Does she look for a husband who makes her happy? Are there any other fees involved?

She looks so innocent. Is she a virgin?

I doubt it haha

Spent six years in Manhattan at the millennium. Frequently saw 50 and 60 year old wives and mistresses of the elite, who went nuts with the first boob jobs in the 70s, hunched over from the pain of the double d’s their spines could not support.

Tough career, being a full-time looker.

31 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

and in case anyone is wondering, those are between 450-500cc breast implants. My number one girlfriend got 400cc. I told her not to do it, but she would not listen.    

But your donations are appreciated, at least for the short time/term.

38 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

a serious question, is Thaimatch.com in any way connected to Thai Visa The Nation? Same owners?

Since Thai Visa Sales is the OP, it's probably a sponsored product.

Financial connection at least.

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I just clicked on the picture above. Oh no!

I closed the window after I saw 3 sets of pictures of old and mostly overweight women.

I understand that they are looking for partners. And I guess they will still look in a year or a decade or two...

At least they don't lie lol. Ive made an account and the girls are decent. Just filter out the old ones lol.

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Are you really looking for "decent" girls in Thailand? Online? Good luck!

Why post that? silly comment in my opinion.

Met my first Thai wife face to face, after i built the house bought the car she had no more need of me.

Met my second Thai wife online....... Wow what a fantastic honest, caring lady.

No man could wish for a better wife, so yes there are good honest Thai lady looking for a husband online, you just have to sift through until you find a good 1.

On 2/5/2019 at 5:29 PM, colinneil said:

Why post that? silly comment in my opinion.

Met my first Thai wife face to face, after i built the house bought the car she had no more need of me.

Met my second Thai wife online....... Wow what a fantastic honest, caring lady.

No man could wish for a better wife, so yes there are good honest Thai lady looking for a husband online, you just have to sift through until you find a good 1.

Couldn't agree more.

Although nowadays I do not intend to enter a serious relationship and rather fool around, I find the quality online better than bars. It helps I'm (just) under 30 tough ????

Regarding this website, Ive tried it, and had a nice evening with desert ???? A mobile app would be nice though.

Archived