Chiangmai Is So Hot Today .

Ta22

The great thing about the weather is that if you don't like it, wait 5 minutes and it will change. Or, in the case of CM, a few days.

After a cooler and longer winter than usual, it was hot for a few days. This morning it was a very chilly 14° in Mae Rim.

I had 6 fans all lined up and ready to go. Now I don't need them. TA22, you need any more fans?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about cold - i woke up this morning cos i was running my FanS as late night is still kinda warm .. whaahah this morning seem to be abit cold .

yesterday i drove to mae sai . and back . the trip is just warm . but dry .

but when i return at night the mountian is not as cold as before .

Edited by Ta22

• 3 weeks later...
So hot today , and i got to run 2 fan . this is a worrying weather

I guess you're right. It's got me worrying about you. :o

I went to bed last night with the A/C on and turned it off at about 2:00am - we got rain out our way overnight. This morning was beautiful and just starting to warm up now

The hills are a lot clearer but there is still a lot of haze

CB

So hot today , and i got to run 2 fan . this is a worrying weather

I guess you're right. It's got me worrying about you. :o

Wow great minds think alike, saw the thread and thought how's TA doing in this heat :D

Out here by the airport, I came home yesterday at 4 pm to a house that was 35 degrees. It really didn't get down to about 25, with the air con running, until midnight. And I've got the a/c running again, before noon, today. Hot. Didn't notice any arctic freezes last night, either.

Out here by the airport, I came home yesterday at 4 pm to a house that was 35 degrees. It really didn't get down to about 25, with the air con running, until midnight. And I've got the a/c running again, before noon, today. Hot. Didn't notice any arctic freezes last night, either.

its 12.30pm right now and its f.u.c.%$&^% hot ! .. its humid as well and just adds to the problem. never felt this bad before in my 6 years of living here. calls for some beer tonight :o

its 12.30pm right now and its f.u.c.%$&^% hot ! .. its humid as well and just adds to the problem. never felt this bad before in my 6 years of living here. calls for some beer tonight :o

You think its hot there? Try being inside an unairconditioned factory inside (littery) inside an Amada stamping machine pulling off the strike plate with insulated gloves and the plate still glowing red - I had to go outside where it is cooler :D

All back ok in my world and the A/C is humming - couple more hours and it will be beer o'clock so will head into town

CB

A sudden chill or strange wind took away the heat a little - but i feel kinda weird , is like a cool wind blow into the oven ,

yuo get a surface cool but the skin is burning .

i think i am falling sick

Sorry StafanH, but in another two weeks it wil be broiling hot in Chiang Mai and one will need air-con to cool down.

The daily temp is HIGHER in Chiang Mai than Bangkok or Pattaya during hot season! :D

Right again! :o

o.k.,I heard you, I felt the heat today, but on the other hand, had dinner near Wat Suan Dok at 7 pm, there was a upcoming breeze and some drops of rain.... could not have been a better evening than today.... :D:D

I got to Pattaya today about 2 PM and the electricity has gone out 4 times for a total of 3-4 hours. A little while ago ALL the foreigners were wandering around in the dark with no air-con or anywhere to eat.

Maybe the pollution in Chiang Mai is not so bad? :o

I got to Pattaya today about 2 PM and the electricity has gone out 4 times for a total of 3-4 hours. A little while ago ALL the foreigners were wandering around in the dark with no air-con or anywhere to eat.

Maybe the pollution in Chiang Mai is not so bad? :o

You don't know what you've got until you lose it...

Anything as good as The Dukes down there UG ??10dbbc00.gif

There is a place called The New Orleans Cafe which is excellent - comparable to the Duke's, but at about TWICE the price. The Duke's gives you real value for your money.

Also, I've heard that The Great American Ribs Company has opened down here and is suppposed to be great - again, twice the price of The Duke's!

There is a place called The New Orleans Cafe which is excellent - comparable to the Duke's, but at about TWICE the price. The Duke's gives you real value for your money.

Also, I've heard that The Great American Ribs Company has opened down here and is suppposed to be great - again, twice the price of The Duke's!

It was hot today (on topic).

I used to order from The Great American Ribs Co in Bangkok when i lived there for 2 years, they are solely responsible for me putting on so much weight.. The Ribs are superb and the buffalo wings with "blue cheese sauce are to die for...

Is it hot in Pattaya ?? (on topic).. :D:o

I used to order from The Great American Ribs Co in Bangkok when i lived there for 2 years, they are solely responsible for me putting on so much weight.. The Ribs are superb and the buffalo wings with "blue cheese sauce are to die for...

Is it hot in Pattaya ?? (on topic).. :D:D

Yeah, you're right Maxwell Smart. Gotta be Blue Cheese dressing with buffalo wings. But where you gonna find Bob's Big Boy Blue Cheese Dressing in CM? Ranch a pale substitute, I know...

Oh yeah, it was Hot Today In Chiang Mai.. :o

Yeah, you're right Maxwell Smart. Gotta be Blue Cheese dressing with buffalo wings. But where you gonna find Bob's Big Boy Blue Cheese Dressing in CM? Ranch a pale substitute, I know...

Oh yeah, it was Hot Today In Chiang Mai.. :o

Right here McG..

Bob's Big Boy Blue Cheese Dressing recipe

1/2 cup sour cream

1/2 cup milk

1 cup Kraft mayonnaise

4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled

1/8 teaspoon onion powder

Use electric mixer to combine all ingredients until smooth. Tightly cover and refrigerate. Use within 10 days.

It was so hot in CM today..

Right here McG..

Bob's Big Boy Blue Cheese Dressing recipe

1/2 cup sour cream

1/2 cup milk

1 cup Kraft mayonnaise

4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled

1/8 teaspoon onion powder

Use electric mixer to combine all ingredients until smooth. Tightly cover and refrigerate. Use within 10 days.

It was so hot in CM today..

You da MAN, Austhaied! Next time I see you, will buy Big Jug Ice Cold Beverage for you-

because it is very HOT in CM today.... :o

You da MAN, Austhaied! Next time I see you, will buy Big Jug Ice Cold Beverage for you-

because it is very HOT in CM today.... :o

In 6 weeks time (if you are here) i will take you up on that.. I have a awesome BBQ, you bring the amber.. :D

Gee it's warm in CM tonight.. :D

Edited by p1p

In 6 weeks time (if you are here) i will take you up on that.. I have a awesome BBQ, you bring the amber.. :D

Gee it's warm in CM tonight.. :D

You got it. Imagine the entire Ping river, converted to ice cold amber beverage, bottled...does anyone have an 18 wheel truck I can borrow, with designated driver? :o

Oh, temperature dropping in CM. Down to 32 C on my patio at 11:26 PM.....

Wow guys ! This heat is sure making your fingers heavy and prone to hitting the quote function. Must've completely cleared your minds that anybody scrolling down the page could see the whole conversation about wings etc. without you pasting it again... and again... and again ...and again... and again. And then some more, wow! Maybe the heat's got me easily irritable or you just got those heavy quote pushin' fingers. I don't know. I best have some cold watermelon and then off to bed.

Wow guys ! This heat is sure making your fingers heavy and prone to hitting the quote function. Must've completely cleared your minds that anybody scrolling down the page could see the whole conversation about wings etc. without you pasting it again... and again... and again ...and again... and again. And then some more, wow! Maybe the heat's got me easily irritable or you just got those heavy quote pushin' fingers. I don't know. I best have some cold watermelon and then off to bed.

Buy a mouse with a scroll ..

Cooler today though..

Wow guys ! This heat is sure making your fingers heavy and prone to hitting the quote function. Must've completely cleared your minds that anybody scrolling down the page could see the whole conversation about wings etc. without you pasting it again... and again... and again ...and again... and again. And then some more, wow! . . . .

Buy a mouse with a scroll ..

Cooler today though..

I'm with realthaideal on this one.

Yes, it is cooler, at least in the early morning . . .

Is it hot in Pattaya ?? (on topic).. :D:o

It is VERY hot in Pattaya - TOO hot - and I found out that The Great American Ribs Company is near Jonien beach, so I won't be paying it a visit. Same problem in Bangkok, not easy to get to because not walkable from Sky Train (I am told). wonder how many customers they lose that way?

Too HOT to go anywhere inconvienient! :D

Sorry! :o It was the heat, that's my story, and I'm sticking with it....

• 3 months later...
Please delete my user member logon id or whatever it is before I turn into a S.O.E. too!!

I obviously haven't been here long enough, or maybe it's just the heat??

I have Air-con, after all!!!!!

Oh - so, you have aircon!? - How fascinating! Thank you very much for letting us all know!

In order to disable that nametag "BLUENOSE" , you could try to email 'george' directly. Although he isn't too happy about reducing the number of members, it does happen that he does do it.

It case, george won't take you seriously, here's another way to exterminate ones nametag on this board. (I used this method a couple of years ago on a former incarnation of me which had a rate of making-a-fool-out-of-himself comparable to bluenose's rate. Since that handle had made about 50 times as many posts as bluenose - there were (and still are) quite many stupid posts in that handle's name).

How to do? - Enter your profile setup and change your email address to a non-existing one. That'll prevent you from making more posts in that handle's name and will make you handle unclickable in the posts you'd already made.

Hope this helps.

Please delete my user member logon id or whatever it is before I turn into a S.O.E. too!!

I obviously haven't been here long enough, or maybe it's just the heat??

I have Air-con, after all!!!!!

Oh - so, you have aircon!? - How fascinating! Thank you very much for letting us all know!

In order to disable that nametag "BLUENOSE" , you could try to email 'george' directly. Although he isn't too happy about reducing the number of members, it does happen that he does do it.

It case, george won't take you seriously, here's another way to exterminate ones nametag on this board. (I used this method a couple of years ago on a former incarnation of me which had a rate of making-a-fool-out-of-himself comparable to bluenose's rate. Since that handle had made about 50 times as many posts as bluenose - there were (and still are) quite many stupid posts in that handle's name).

How to do? - Enter your profile setup and change your email address to a non-existing one. That'll prevent you from making more posts in that handle's name and will make you handle unclickable in the posts you'd already made.

Hope this helps.

lets get ready to ruuuuuuuummmmmble

sport010.gif