19 year old mother slashes three year old son’s throat in Yasothon

webfact

19 year old mother slashes three year old son’s throat in Yasothon  

By The Thaiger

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQv

PHOTO: Sanook

WARNING: This story may be shocking to some readers

A 19 year old mother has used a kitchen knife to slash the throat of her three year old son in Yasothon in Thailand’s north-east.

Thairath reports that Yasothon Police were notified of the incident at the woman’s lodgings last night at 7 pm.

Police and rescue workers arrived to find blood splattered on the floor. Nearby they found a pair of kids’ shoes.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/north-east/19-year-old-mother-slashes-three-year-old-sons-throat-in-yasothon

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-02-22

OMG.... RIP little one

what type of drugs was she taking, geezzz how can a mother do something like that to a innocent child, she carry him for 9 months, bond was created and all of a sudden she slashed his throat, he had no way to defend himself whatsoever

Shame she didn't just do her own throat first. Barely looks like she even made a scratch on her own. 

RIP little one. I'm not religious, but you're undoubtedly in a better place than you were with that piece of trash looking after you ????

20 hours ago, Mavideol said:

OMG.... RIP little one

what type of drugs was she taking, geezzz how can a mother do something like that to a innocent child, she carry him for 9 months, bond was created and all of a sudden she slashed his throat, he had no way to defend himself whatsoever

So you've done the autopsy and the toxicology screen to be able to reveal that drugs were involved?

20 hours ago, Mavideol said:

OMG.... RIP little one

20 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Impregnated at the age of 16 (or 15) and left alone in one of the poorest provinces.

And the country governed by old men who look at sex education as devil talk.

Today, humans are worst than animals. If you just care to look around, these inhuman activities maybe happening in your own backyard. When you have nothing to do, just explore the world news and learn a little bit more.

Don't accuse me of condoning this act because of my above comment - no I don't. But your show of shock to me is very superficial and biased. For a good example, have a look here >>> https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/22/us/turpin-parents-plead-guilty/index.html

22 minutes ago, ravip said:

Today, humans are worst than animals. If you just care to look around, these inhuman activities maybe happening in your own backyard.

Agree totally, I've thought this for years, humans do things to their own species that animals would never do. Unbelievable!

Seems to be trending, this the real face of Thailand and social behaviour in meltdown, the divide in wealth means some have billions while others struggle to put rice on the table.

The illustrious leader swans around looking like a tin pot god, he doesn't even care one bit !

I hope all the poor of this country come election time take their frustrations, anger & poverty to the voting box and get these morons back into the barracks where they belong and out of politics for good !!

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Seems to be trending, this the real face of Thailand and social behaviour in meltdown, the divide in wealth means some have billions while others struggle to put rice on the table.

The illustrious leader swans around looking like a tin pot god, he doesn't even care one bit !

I hope all the poor of this country come election time take their frustrations, anger & poverty to the voting box and get these morons back into the barracks where they belong and out of politics for good !!

Yes, because before the junta, everyone was driving around in a Rolls and living in mansions. Do you really believe the next lot of politicians will care or make the average Thais life better? You are either new here or extremely naive.

On 2/22/2019 at 2:31 PM, KhunBENQ said:

Impregnated at the age of 16 (or 15) and left alone in one of the poorest provinces.

And the country governed by old men who look at sex education as devil talk.

Agree KhunBen. Thankyou.

Well none of us know the facts or just how desperate the mother was.  Easy to make crass remarks or knee jerk responses but as we know in Thailand people often do not get the help or support when they desperately need it.  The only thing known here is that a child has been killed and that is the tragedy.

59 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Well none of us know the facts or just how desperate the mother was.  Easy to make crass remarks or knee jerk responses but as we know in Thailand people often do not get the help or support when they desperately need it.  The only thing known here is that a child has been killed and that is the tragedy.

One of the more sensible posts on this subject.

Children having children with little support quite often does no end well.

People forget the atrocities committed in their home countries.

In Australia the murder of a baby or toddler by the mothers new 'boyfriend' is reported quite frequently and usually associated with drug addiction with the child left in the care of the boyfriend while the mother is doing something else. It is heartbreaking to hear what the child has suffered from before passing away - often multiple bone fractures allegedly caused by 'shaking' them.

Archived