sunday brunch

bangkokspurs

Would prefer my Sunday brunch without children. One of the few things--other than the money--I liked about Saudi Arabia was the childcare facilities in the better restaurants. The children were taken to a supervised playroom, parents ordered the food and drink for them, and collected them after dinner; civilized.  That convenience is quite the novelty in the States still--and Saudi had it long ago, in the 1970s-80s. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Anantara Siam has an excellent Sunday Brunch, although Anantara Riverside is almost as good, but with more space for kids.

Penninsula on the river also very good, and had children's entertainer when I last took a kid there, but that was a few years ago.

For a decent 'budget' option with loads of space for kids, try Retro Live Cafe at Queen Sirikit - not in same league as the Anantara or Peninsula, but 10% of the cost.

4 hours ago, smotherb said:

Would prefer my Sunday brunch without children. One of the few things--other than the money--I liked about Saudi Arabia was the childcare facilities in the better restaurants. The children were taken to a supervised playroom, parents ordered the food and drink for them, and collected them after dinner; civilized.  That convenience is quite the novelty in the States still--and Saudi had it long ago, in the 1970s-80s. 

Was the Sid included or was it extra?

4 hours ago, smotherb said:

No such thing as bad kids or bad pets. Only bad owners.

• Thanks 1