Working in Europe while Family in UK

Hi, I have been offered a position as a day rater (own business) working for a company in France. My wife and children would stay in the UK and my Thai wife has her Leave-to-remain visa (been in UK for 3 and half years). With the current situation with Brexit, is it possible for myself to still sponsor her as the plan is for my base to be in the UK?

Regards,

Chris

It's not a straight forward question from my own limited knowledge, however let me give you my own situation going back several years, albeit as an employee as opposed to contractor. 

I sponsored my wife when I resided in France because I was still technically a UK tax paying resident. I just happened to reside in France for work but would regularly return to the UK for a weekend to see friends and family. 

I suspect this would be a good question for a reputable firm to answer. The last thing you would want is for your mrs to be rejected for residency after 5 long years. 

On ‎3‎/‎4‎//‎2019 at 5:13 PM, chris9111 said:

...I have been offered a position as a day rater (own business) working for a company in France. ...

Do you get paid in France or the UK?