The Official Glasgow Rangers Thread

Jockstar

One thing I wish Rangers would do is to employ a top notch dutch/spanish coach to teach the 11/12/13/14 years of age the finer points..eg..ball control..the ball is not to be " booted "..technical ability..awareness re when receiving a pass..head up before receiving the ball..who's moving off their marker etc etc.
Teach them " the full and whole spectrum ".
Cheers
Ps..someone like Arthur Numan ??????

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

One thing I wish Rangers would do is to employ a top notch dutch/spanish coach to teach the 11/12/13/14 years of age the finer points..eg..ball control..the ball is not to be " booted "..technical ability..awareness re when receiving a pass..head up before receiving the ball..who's moving off their marker etc etc.
Teach them " the full and whole spectrum ".
Cheers
Ps..someone like Arthur Numan ??????

Or possibly Jorg Albertz..one of the finest mid-fielders I have ever had the pleasure of watching..
Think a foreign coach for the very young kids WILL pay dividends in time to come.

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

We've moved on rott....please go bite someone else! :biggrin:

You might have moved on (and if I was responsible for the bile and drivel that you came out with that is what I would do) but I have spent several days calming down having been falsely accused of posting religious bullshit.

I would be interested to see the evidence.

16 minutes ago, rott said:

You might have moved on (and if I was responsible for the bile and drivel that you came out with that is what I would do) but I have spent several days calming down having been falsely accused of posting religious bullshit.

I would be interested to see the evidence.

Take a deep breath and let it out rott.

Anyway who's going to be in goal for the Old Firm match?

5 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Well now..Hello Hello to all the happy teddybears
Re next season..hope we sell Morelos..keep Kent..and get quality centre back and 2 quality strikers..also quality playmaker.
Catch you all soon..oh..hello helloemoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.png

Great result. Played them off the park. Every player wanted it and I have to say that was probably one of the best performances this season

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly..and a VERY BIG MISTAKE imo Lee Wallace..Jason Holt..if we can..sell the Albanian winger and the Croatian left back.
Herrera..surely we can pay him to go..or order him to work with the cleaning ladies..6.00am start etc to sicken him..he is an absolute drain on our resources.
Maybe some of the youths will also be let go??
Interesting few weeks ahead.
I would like Jagielka in as a centre back and a defensive coach for the younger ones.
Wait and see is the cry[emoji2]