3rd SETV (Tourist Visa) - Can I go back to UK to get one?

Hi

Going to KL at the end of the month to get my second SETV for this year.  Then planning on going home for a 3-4 weeks in August (back to the UK).  Will I be able to get a 3rd SETV from there, and then come back to Thailand 1st of September?

Thanks

Edited by SamuiAddict

I see no reason for you not being able to get another tourist visa in the UK. No reports of any being denied there as long as you have the supporting documents for it.

Same for entering the country with it.

You might have your reasons (e.g. not meeting the requirements) but why not apply for an METV when you are in your home country.  When approved it allows you to stay up to 9 months in Thailand (9 months stay would require 3 border crossings and 1 extension).

• Like 1

Hi, I am british. Am I eligible for an SETV in Britain even though I live in France ? ( I have all the necessary requirements). Reason, I’ll be in GB visiting family, ( Cardiff) and it’s easier than going 1000km from Cannes to Paris plus hotel cost. Thanks.

25 minutes ago, geisha said:

Am I eligible for an SETV in Britain even though I live in France ?

If you have a UK passport you certainly are eligible to apply for a tourist visa there.

Just use a UK address on the application form.

2 hours ago, geisha said:

Hi, I am british. Am I eligible for an SETV in Britain even though I live in France ? ( I have all the necessary requirements). Reason, I’ll be in GB visiting family, ( Cardiff) and it’s easier than going 1000km from Cannes to Paris plus hotel cost. Thanks.

Contact the honorary consulate in Cardiff by email for an appointment. Then just turn up at the consulate at the designated time, and you will have your visa within about 20 minutes.