Hundreds rally at U.S. Supreme Court, calling state abortion bans as step backward

webfact

On 5/22/2019 at 12:38 AM, Boon Mee said:

How can protecting the sanctity of life be interpreted as "a step backwards"? 

Ask the women that are protesting lol I know you know better lol

If men got pregnant, this would not have happened, as there would have been  100 percent different attitudes.  Instead the dinosaurs have changed the law. I will call that State, the backward state. Wow in 2019 no less.

Geezer

• Like 1

Keep it up Donald ha ha btw the lady’s must be allowed to decide if they are in a position to bring a child into the world not a bunch of religious nut jobs or Donald pandering to his ever decreasing base making their minds up for them 

8 hours ago, Tug said:

Keep it up Donald ha ha btw the lady’s must be allowed to decide if they are in a position to bring a child into the world not a bunch of religious nut jobs or Donald pandering to his ever decreasing base making their minds up for them 

I'm sure they can decide. They know what the law says, and if the law says no abortion, they understand that every time they have penetrative sex with a fertile man they may end up having a baby. If they don't want to take that chance ( if not wanting a child ) just say no, like they used to when I was a young man, before the pill was invented.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm sure they can decide. They know what the law says, and if the law says no abortion, they understand that every time they have penetrative sex with a fertile man they may end up having a baby. If they don't want to take that chance ( if not wanting a child ) just say no, like they used to when I was a young man, before the pill was invented.

Because there were no unwanted pregnancies when you were a young man.

Doh!

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Because there were no unwanted pregnancies when you were a young man.

Doh!

No need for satire!

Of course there were unwanted pregnancies back then. Difference was that if a guy got a girl pregnant he married her. Probably most marriages were for that reason, but don't ask me for stats on that.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No need for satire!

Of course there were unwanted pregnancies back then. Difference was that if a guy got a girl pregnant he married her. Probably most marriages were for that reason, but don't ask me for stats on that.

Well there you go lady’s don’t you feel reassured now lol yup Donald’s toast!!   Lol

• Confused 1