VA International Direct Deposit

Mel52

I just received my first va international direct deposit this morning through the new treasury department system and it’s awesome. I got paid earlier this month than usual. I highly recommend it to anyone living here full time receiving a va pension. I leave the rest of our income going to our bank in the states and we just use my va pension as income. Since I’m rated at 100% it’s more than enough for both of us and more than enough to satisfy any immigration extension requirement for a marriage or retirement visa. So we just save the other half of our income in the states. It’s a great system and I’m loving it so far. Just my va pension income alone is over $3200 USD a month (approximately 102,000 baht a month). If you are not familiar with it here’s the link from the US Embassy website for the international direct deposit program, I highly recommend it:

https://th.usembassy.gov/message-for-u-s-citizens-direct-deposit-of-federal-benefit-payments/

I received my va direct deposit to my Thai bank account this morning May 31st 2019 at about 9AM local time so their international direct deposit system works great. I was paid at least 8 hours earlier than usual. I highly recommend it!!!