Ugh! Chinese tourist urinates on floor of Airport Link train

webfact

Ugh! Chinese tourist urinates on floor of Airport Link train

62513717_10158153727992439_865100121010864128_n.jpg

Caption: She couldn't hold it in!

Thai Rath reported that a Chinese tourist was pictured urinating on the floor of a moving Airport Link train. 

After doing her business she hurriedly got off the train that was bound for Suvarnabhumi airport yesterday evening.

Phra Jitti Palasri - a monk who witnessed the woman - said that she was with a large group of Chinese people who moved out of the way as she urinated on the floor. 

"I was really shocked," said the monk. "The urine spread down the carriage. It was horrible for people who got on who stepped in it". 

The story featured in a post on Facebook that was widely liked and shared. 

The Airport Link runs from downtown Bangkok out to the main airport that serves the Thai capital. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-06-12

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor girl may just not have been able to hold it any longer. How embarrassing for her and unfortunate for those who had to witness it.

Thai cops hunted down and fined an American female for doing the same in the street in traffic a few months back. I'll hold my breath and wait for them to do the same with this quality tourist...

3 minutes ago, Wiggy said:

Poor girl may just not have been able to hold it any longer. How embarrassing for her and unfortunate for those who had to witness it.

I'm not having a go at you, Wiggy, but it does seem strange to me that these kinds of stories in Thailand only seem to involve Chinese. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the impression I have gained after 30 years - I've never known any other nationality to do this here. It's a question of dignity.

4 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

I'm not having a go at you, Wiggy, but it does seem strange to me that these kinds of stories in Thailand only seem to involve Chinese. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the impression I have gained after 30 years - I've never known any other nationality to do this here. It's a question of dignity.

True, and we've all been caught short, and it does tend to involve the Chinese, as you say. That said, I've witnessed Caucasians peeing on dark sois along Sukhumvit though.

Looks like a child from the photo. Hardly the crime of the century; it must be a very slow news day.

Anyway, it serves the purpose of allowing people to have an anti-Chinese rant. We can't have enough of them.

11 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

So called americain citizen did this befor you must read the other comment

Thai cops hunted down and fined an American female for doing the same in the street in traffic a few months back. I'll hold my breath and wait for them to do the same with this quality tourist...

2 minutes ago, JAG said:

How do they know her name was Ugh?

It doesn't sound very Chinese to me!

Ugh!!! Easan language mean oh my budha .  Not hee name ha ha ha

2 minutes ago, Wiggy said:

I've witnessed Caucasians peeing on dark sois along Sukhumvit though.

😎😎😎 Yep, even me after a night on the tiles. 

18 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

19 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

Americain citizen too 55555

Screenshot_20190612-070919_Samsung Internet.jpg

15 minutes ago, Razek said:

In Thailand there isn ' t enough Public WC  . With a big number of tourist they must built more public WC

Up here in Isaan..............The Highway is one GIANT WC.....People Pissing on the roads in Open View of Everyone....

15 minutes ago, Razek said:

Americain citizen too 55555

Looks like the street their Raz, so NO not the same.

The Chinese women peed on the TRAINinside the rail link to the airport, In a rail car. Just imagine if you were riding in it, or got on it coming back. What fun :biggrin:

Now back to deflecting.

17 minutes ago, steven100 said:

oh dear  !    Myanmar pissing on the Pattaya pier, Chinese pissing all over the airport link ...

what's with all this pissing around  ?

Marking their territory 

Seeing white males spit on footpaths is MORE disgusting.

At least urine (unless you have a bacterial infection) is sterile

Not condoning the behaviour, but get over the moral outrage 

9 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Seeing white males spit on footpaths is MORE disgusting.

At least urine (unless you have a bacterial infection) is sterile

Not condoning the behaviour, but get over the moral outrage 

Spitting on an outdoor footpath more disgusting than pissing on the floor of a crowded train?

Some skewed morals you have going on there. Also, I'm 99% certain spitting isn't something only done by white males. But that's some great race-baiting you're doing there...

Archived