Just Got Here

stonewallja

I have visited Phuket Thailand twice, and I'm thinking about moving there when I sell my Florida home. My son has bought a home in Phuket and a room will be available to me. I like Phuket. With my income i'll be rich. I play tennis and I'll be looking for places to play. I play the trumpet so I'll want to attend jam sessions. I found a swinging venue Saxaphone Jazz and Blues in Patong. I met a lady from Quebec Canada there who was a good dancer and we danced for four hours. I really enjoyed the Blues Festival at The Hilton a few weeks past. I write fiction. I have published thirteen books. I have many interests. I'd love to converse with any forum member. I want to bring my two small doggies when I come so any info about customs (getting them there) would be appreciated.

Homepage

I have visited Phuket Thailand twice, and I'm thinking about moving there when I sell my Florida home. My son has bought a home in Phuket and a room will be available to me. I like Phuket. With my income i'll be rich. I play tennis and I'll be looking for places to play. I play the trumpet so I'll want to attend jam sessions. I found a swinging venue Saxaphone Jazz and Blues in Patong. I met a lady from Quebec Canada there who was a good dancer and we danced for four hours. I really enjoyed the Blues Festival at The Hilton a few weeks past. I write fiction. I have published thirteen books. I have many interests. I'd love to converse with any forum member. I want to bring my two small doggies when I come so any info about customs (getting them there) would be appreciated.

Homepage

Phuket is beautiful and interesting place, I have a home in Thalang in the center of the island, I'm sure with such an honest post you will get all the help you need :o

Homepage

Phuket is beautiful and interesting place, I have a home in Thalang in the center of the island, I'm sure with such an honest post you will get all the help you need :o

Yes it is beautiful. I will be coming back in June 07. It's beginning to get in my6 blood. :D

My6 Bio and My Babies

Welcome to the club!

May be we'll have a little pissup very soon here and you can meet some of our members.

About your dogs you post please in the "Pets" section to get infos about to get them here.

Enjoy your stay!

Gerd

Yes I'll be back in June 07. I'd like a pissup. My idea of a good time. I'll post in the Pet section to learn how to get my6 babies over.My Bio and Babies