Need a Service Manual for Honda Wave 110i

taken

I am trying to find a service manual (English) for Honda Wave 110i that covers about changing Piston and Rings.

Requested to share incase if somebody have any material regarding this in PDF or DOC.

Thanks

maybe some help or guidance

Honda WAVE 110i (2012) Specification. Honda WAVE 110i (2012). may also ... Honda Wave110i service manual (thai).pdf · Honda Wave110i owners manual ...

but possibly a workshop manual might be better

Edited by Lamkyong
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, taken said:

I am trying to find a service manual (English) for Honda Wave 110i that covers about changing Piston and Rings.

As said a workshop manual is what you want, easy diy job though.

At Kawasaki in parts department shows exploded views of components so you can order what you want.

Maybe Honda will do that to they do for body parts.

1 hour ago, thequietman said:

well what a disappointment when you open that PDF file !!!!!!!

1872656396_wavespam.jpg.952a9d363ef6fcd63c92bfd78b046644.jpg

42 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

can someone  sign-up for the "free trial" download the bloody thing  and post it here ?

login.jpg.ed6eaf0fe97ccc9844f50c37f1aefd72.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, johng said:

well what a disappointment when you open that PDF file !!!!!!!

1872656396_wavespam.jpg.952a9d363ef6fcd63c92bfd78b046644.jpg

can someone  sign-up for the "free trial" download the bloody thing  and post it here ?

login.jpg.ed6eaf0fe97ccc9844f50c37f1aefd72.jpg

I don't need it it's a simple job also I would give my credit card number first.

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

At Kawasaki in parts department shows exploded views of components so you can order what you want.

Maybe Honda will do that to they do for body parts.

They (Honda) have the same

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

That's way I would go with engine number & chassis number you can point at part & part number and order your parts. 

No, you misunderstood me. The thing is the OP could reassemble the engine by looking at the pictures from the Parts Manual.

23 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

No, you misunderstood me. The thing is the OP could reassemble the engine by looking at the pictures from the Parts Manual.

Don't I misunderstand thought that's what I said before but maybe not clear enough.

"At Kawasaki in parts department shows exploded views of components so you can order what you want."

The exploded screen views were numbered and listed as part number at the side.

Somic like this :- piece a cake err ????

kisspng-motorcycle-engine-motorcycle-engine-exploded-view-engine-5acb07b7068c91.5635316615232552230268.jpg.3fe41690cde6cd39e5e808f035db2858.jpg

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Like 2

The Honda wave is a simple engine and anyone competent enough to work on motorbike engines will find changing piston and rings an easy task. Timing and chain tensioner will require some attention during reassembly. The 125 video below provides most info for removal of head and barrel without understanding of the language.

Wave 110i piston and rings list

wavepistonassy.jpg.39434bbe864006ab01d4877e76b30424.jpg

Assembly video

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

Thats the fuel injection manual issued after the second generation. The OP wants the difficult to find engine manual which I have but only hard copy.

18 hours ago, Fruit Trader said:

The Honda wave is a simple engine and anyone competent enough to work on motorbike engines will find changing piston and rings an easy task. Timing and chain tensioner will require some attention during reassembly. The 125 video below provides most info for removal of head and barrel without understanding of the language.

Assembly video

Honda 110i seems to be much more easier as compared to 125. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Fruit Trader said:

Assembly video

That's great couldn't find that kind image and is exactly what I was trying refer to. ????

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 10:07 AM, Fruit Trader said:

Thats the fuel injection manual issued after the second generation.

Yes you're right   its not the full service manual...sorry !!

I posted before scrolling right to the end of the PDF..they really do seem to make it difficult to find  must contain some top secret secrets.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Toosetinmyways said:

I purchased a Haynes workshop manual for the Honda Innova 125i It is 95% the same as my Honda Wave 125i mostly bodywork differences.

That's some good advice and it also helps to include Innova when searching for info on Google or YouTube.