"You're a fake!" - Thai man's miracle generator invention rubbished

webfact

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

He is more than popular. I would say he drives women crazy with desire. Women want him and men want to be him.

He is the most interesting man in the world. A true genius. Brilliant. Charismatic. Extraordinary. Good-natured. Humorous.

Screenshot_2019-07-08 Thai man invents pollution free generator that doesn’t need fuel.png

Self praise is no praise. ????????

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

I'm still waiting the release of the dengue vaccine they claimed to have perfected years ago. People are dying! 

Not sure if it's the one you're referring to but the only dengue vaccine I'd heard of is the one that is already available. Unfortunately it's only recommended for people from 9 to 45 years old and who have already had Dengue fever, due to the risk of adverse effects.

Im not giving up on the old guy just yet. Why its interesting is people dont thing too much about mechanical force. Multiple gears spinning a final gear/shaft at extreme high rpm is still intriguing to me. Ultra lightweight materials? Smaller? Better lubricants, I dunno still interesting, if not by this old guy then by someone else. But...I'm no engineer.....thank God for that you all say!

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

He is more than popular. I would say he drives women crazy with desire. Women want him and men want to be him.

He is the most interesting man in the world. A true genius. Brilliant. Charismatic. Extraordinary. Good-natured. Humorous.

Screenshot_2019-07-08 Thai man invents pollution free generator that doesn’t need fuel.png

And very, very modest! ????

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Unfortunately journalists here are not prepared to query what they are told, accepting it as 'news'.

Not only "here" worldwide "reporters" have been replaced by "repeaters" as long as they repeat what they are told to print they will have a job for life! 

Or is this "fake news" ????