90 day report by post, no receipt

I've been doing by 90 day report by post to Changwattana for over a year with no problems. This time I haven't received the receipt yet, 2 days after the report date. When should I start worrying and what do I do then? Thanks.

As said do not worry about it now. Wait for it to show up and then if you have not gotten it in 30 days contact immigration about it.

Show them the receipt for the EMS and printout of the tacking info for it and they will do a new slip.

• Like 2

For the last 2 90 day reports Sriracha has not sent receipt back with stamped envelope, the one before that was a receipt for a Chinese lady, and one year ago the receipt was for the current reporting date. I keep the ems receipts, don't waste my time calling. God help them. 

10 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Where can I find more info on postal 90 day reports? EG:- Is there a printable form? Do you have to send your passport with it? (Yikes!) Is there a website URL? etc

Download this. TM47 Form Fillable.pdf80.13 kB · 1,243 downloads

1. Photocopy of passport pages with following pages
    - front page showing name / surname / Passport No., ect.
    - current visa
    - last entry stamp of immigration
    - last extension of visa
  2. Photocopy of departure card TM.6 click to view Example TM.6 card
  3. Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any) click to view Example document
  4. Completely filled in and signed notification form TM.47 click to view Example document (Don't forget to sign name.)
  5. Envelope with 10 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.
  6. The above mentioned documents must be sent by registered mail and the receipt of the registration kept by the foreigner.

Source: https://www.immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day

The above link has the address for doing the report to Bangkok immigration. If not doing it to there you will have find out the correct address for you local office to mail it to.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Gippy said:

I've been doing by 90 day report by post to Changwattana for over a year with no problems. This time I haven't received the receipt yet, 2 days after the report date. When should I start worrying and what do I do then? Thanks.

Shouldn't worry about the slow return if you sent it in by EMS. I use EMS both ways, and even there I've had times where I might not get the receipt back for ten days or two weeks. The only stamp I ever got on my receipt was next time send 15 days before, guess I was doing it too early. 

As an aside, did you do anything about TM30 notification regarding the 90 day report? I've got to do one soon and I've never filed a TM30 nor been asked for one, so I'm planning on sending the 90 day as normal without referencing it. Curious to see what happens. 

Finally got it today. This time they didn't return my passport copies like they normally do. I guess they found some more storage for paperwork or got a good deal from the recyclers.

6 minutes ago, Gippy said:

Finally got it today. This time they didn't return my passport copies like they normally do. I guess they found some more storage for paperwork or got a good deal from the recyclers.

That seems to be the new standard for last several months from CW - they must have a paper shortage - kind of defeats the logic to put a 10 baht stamp on return envelope but they have not changed written requirement to do so.

33 minutes ago, Gippy said:

Was there a stamp on it in relation to the TM30 requirements? And did you include a TM30 receipt when doing the report, or do you have one on file with immigration?

I'm wondering what differences are in place at CW (if any) regarding postal 90 day reports in light of the enforcement of TM30s since two or three months ago. 

1 hour ago, lamyai3 said:

Was there a stamp on it in relation to the TM30 requirements? And did you include a TM30 receipt when doing the report, or do you have one on file with immigration?

I'm wondering what differences are in place at CW (if any) regarding postal 90 day reports in light of the enforcement of TM30s since two or three months ago. 

No mention of TM30 on the receipt. I didn't send one but do have one on file at CW.

• Thanks 1